Granulator III and Performance Pack on Ableton 12 Standard + Max for Live

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
johnny.lizard

Granulator III and Performance Pack on Ableton 12 Standard + Max for Live

Post by johnny.lizard » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:41 pm

I was a little upset about one thing. In November I upgraded from Ableton 11 Intro to Ableton 11 Standard in anticipation of the free upgrade to version 12.

After a few days I even purchased Max for Live with a 20% discount to make sure I didn't miss out on all the additional features and therefore have a Standard "Plus" version.

Today I discover that Granulator III and Performance Pack, despite being two Max for Live packages, cannot be installed on Ableton 12 Standard + Max for Live..

I hope you think again because I find it a little unfair for those who purchased Max for Live separately :(

S4racen

Re: Granulator III and Performance Pack on Ableton 12 Standard + Max for Live

Post by S4racen » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:16 pm

But they're not MaxforLive Packages, they're part of Suite? Why didn't you just upgrade to Suite, was there a price difference that was more expensive as opposed to adding MaxforLive?

Cheers
D

johnny.lizard

Re: Granulator III and Performance Pack on Ableton 12 Standard + Max for Live

Post by johnny.lizard » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:28 pm

They are really Max for live packages, in fact I have Granulator II among the Max for Live packages, I thought that the upgrade to Granulator III was therefore automatic with the update to Ableton 12 as for the other packs of the same Max for Live