Ableton 12 Shortcuts and Glitches?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
vanngogh

Ableton 12 Shortcuts and Glitches?

Post by vanngogh » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:52 pm

Super excited to have this new update, but I'm finding that my workflow is getting interrupted with some of these new keyboard shortcuts. Wondering if anyone knows how I can get some of these back.

- In Arrangement view (Cmd+Option+R) used to show/hide the Return tracks. Now it opens up the mixer panel which is quite annoying. It shows up in View>Arrangement Track Controls, but menu diving is annoying. Is there a way we could choose to have those keyboard shortcuts focus on the Arrangement view OR the mixer view? I don't see myself using the Mixer controls much.

- Is there a way to show/hide the Clip/Device panels in Arrangement view? It used to be (Cmd+Option+L) but that no longer works.

- When I search (Cmd+F) folders no longer show up in the results.

There are a few more things that I've noticed but forgotten that have interrupted my workflow and I can't find much info on how to adjust these things. Hoping that over the coming weeks we'll get some more clarity. For now if anyone has any tips it'd be much appreciated!

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Ableton 12 Shortcuts and Glitches?

Post by [jur] » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm

Do a search on the forum, there's already several topics discussing this, like e.g this one.
Ableton Forum Moderator