Expanding the range of paid services

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
Valkon

Expanding the range of paid services

Post by Valkon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:30 pm

I propose adding a paid service to the Ableton Live store: “DAW customization for users by the company’s programmers.” Surely, many users are dissatisfied with the bureaucratic policy of the company, which for decades has not been able to provide them with such simple things as: “a MIDI-assignable pause button for global recording in an arrangement” (forcing them to purchase Push or M4L which do not need for this); “the ability to simultaneously record into the arrangement of one track: both from the session clip of this track and musical information from the keyboard” (proposing for this purpose to route signals from several tracks); “the ability to simultaneously record into the arrangement of one track: both from the session clip of this track and musical information from the keyboard” (proposing for this purpose to route signals from several tracks); “the ability to save an unlimited history of cancellations (which is still impossible to really use due to the fact that diverse events are lumped into one common pile)”; “the ability to disable recording of midi events, for which there is a special button to the left of the session recording button” (to please those who forget to press the button on the right in advance); "the ability to disable comping; "the ability to disable Max For Live loading in initial versions (users of which will happily give up a MIDI monitor or some other device that is of little use to them, in exchange for freeing up processor power and SSD space)"! Since each of these improvements is a SIMPLIFICATION (and therefore does not require a long investment of time comparable to the development of Meld or Roar), I am sure that many will willingly agree to pay an additional few hours of programmer work, so as not to endure artificially created inconveniences for years!

S4racen

Re: Expanding the range of paid services

Post by S4racen » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:04 pm

Couldn't even read that, try punctuation, it might have been interesting...

Cheers
D

Valkon

Re: Expanding the range of paid services

Post by Valkon » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:53 pm

S4racen wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:04 pm
Couldn't even read that, try punctuation, it might have been interesting...

Cheers
D
I apologize to you for the fact that I formulated my text too difficult))