audio glitches at the same spot on the arrangement

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Bananaman42069

audio glitches at the same spot on the arrangement

Post by Bananaman42069 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:08 pm

Ableton 12 is working very well with but one glaring flaw: On some of my projects there will be a point in the arrangement, seemingly arbitrarily chosen, where audio glitches occur. Doesn't matter if it's audio drums, midi piano, or chopped vocal samples, there will invariably be audio glitches at that exact spot in the arrangement. I've tried unwarping all my audio tracks, to no avail. I've tried deleting all automation, to no avail. I've tried raising the buffer size, to no avail. It's as if the gods of Ableton have cursed my arrangement without allowing any workaround or successful troubleshooting. The issue is very real but the solution is invisible to me. It's driving me mad. One more thing; when I export one of my projects that has this issue and I listen to the part of the song where the issue occurs, I still hear the audio glitches but they're about 50% quieter compared to when I'm listening in the Ableton project. Please help I'm at the end of my wits and under the torture of the unfair Ableton gods.

Edit: 2023 Macbook pro on Sonoma 14.4.1. Scarlett 2i2 interface. With the latest version of Ableton Live 12 Suite.

fiji

Re: audio glitches at the same spot on the arrangement

Post by fiji » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:17 pm

Hi @Bananaman42069
just a quick idea, have you try to change the buffer size in preferences/audio latency ?