Different midimapping with the same configuration

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
bikersw

Different midimapping with the same configuration

Post by bikersw » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:23 pm

I have two A-88MK2 midi controllers and two Roland DP-10 sustain pedals for home and rehearsal.) I also play with Ableton Live 12 (Windows 11). I always use the same PC with the same Ableton Live project with the same plugins. So the conditions at home and in the rehearsal room should be the same.
I want to map the same controls for the different plug-ins with the A88MK2 and the DP-10, which is always plugged into the FC2 socket. Unfortunately, the DP-10 uses the same live project file to control different controls at home and in the band room. For example, with the Pianoteq plug-in, two sostenuto pedals are controlled with the DP-10 at home, although I have mapped the sustain pedal in the band room (in the midi mapping browser, for example, 1/66 is mapped in the rehearsal room and 9/66 is mapped from Live at home).
Can this channel number be edited in the midimapping browser?
There is the same problem with the Hammond organ: If I map the Leslie with the DP-10 in the band room and save it, the DP-10 does not control the Leslie at home. When I adjust it again at home, the control no longer works in the rehearsal room.
How can that be?
How can I harmonize this?