Discuss Push with other users.
secretkillerofnames

Re: Granulator 3 on push 3 standalone

Post by secretkillerofnames » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:02 am

AlexDLarge wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:29 pm
secretkillerofnames wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:32 pm
I did find a bug. When you change the Granular mode (Original/Looping/Cloud) the second page gets additional dials from the first page and the reload dial goes away.
Bug corrected now!
One thing I've noticed is that when the patch is saved, the audio file is not remembered.

AlexDLarge

Post by AlexDLarge » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm

It should be corrected now. If you save the device the sample selected will be loaded next time although the sample selector won't show the last selected sample and folder numbers. I still need to find a way to override this ...

secretkillerofnames

Post by secretkillerofnames » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 am

AlexDLarge wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm
It should be corrected now. If you save the device the sample selected will be loaded next time although the sample selector won't show the last selected sample and folder numbers. I still need to find a way to override this ...
Cool and very interesting. I notice when using Random it seems to show the correct folder/sample numbers.
And yes it does recall sample when saved however then it wouldn't allow me to change the sample until I loaded a new instance.
What is working is very fun though especially when you curate the folders for specific sounds.

AlexDLarge

Post by AlexDLarge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 am

If when loading a preset it doesn’t allow you to load new sounds is probably because the sample folder structure is not updated. Go to the page where the “Reload” dial is and activate it. It should update the list and allow you to load new samples.

Tell me if this works for you

secretkillerofnames

Post by secretkillerofnames » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:53 am

Just now it seemed to work fine so this could be something else.
A couple of times it hasn't updated the sample and toggling reload didn't fix it.
In one case it fixed itself after a minute or so. The other times I was impatient and just reloaded the device.