(OT) Rove and Libby to be indicted, Cheney to resign????????

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
smutek

(OT) Rove and Libby to be indicted, Cheney to resign????????

Post by smutek » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:16 am

News reports are sugesting that indictments could be handed to Karl Rove and Lewis Libby this week and rumors suggest that Cheney is contemplating resignation.

BBC
US News and World Report
Story from The Nation at Info Clearing House

My God, I am so excited that my heart feels like it may jump out of my chest. Bring these bastards down! Not just for the American people, but for the rest of the world as well. One extremely liberal source even suggested that indictments had already been handed to Bush and Cheney. I didn't post that link because I could not find stories anywhere else to substantiate it.

All of these stories are from yesterday and today, yet I have not heard much talk about it. Most of the chatter has been about the "terror alert" right here in my home town. How convenient.

I am extremely interested to see how this story is going to unfold! If it does play out with Rove and Libby being indicted, and Cheney resigning, man, with Bush approval ratings already at their lowest this could cripple the neo-conservative movement here in the states. Pretty much all of the major players are in the Bush White House, and if the Bush White House goes so does the Neo Con movement. (If you would like me to define the Neo Con agenda google Project for a New American Century)

Man, please bring these people down! I mean, I know the actions of this administration, and these potential charges are not nearly as serious as getting a blow job from a white house intern, but hey one has to start somewhere don't they..... :P

underhill

Post by underhill » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:28 am

Amen.

continuous

Post by continuous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:41 am

I WISH

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:14 pm

all these terror threats at the same time the news isn't covering this...coincidence?

or fear minipulation?

does anyone think it's odd that Bush's have been in the white house for 18 out of the last 26 years?

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:10 pm

Certainly not coincidence if you ask me. There is plenty of other juicy stuff to divert our attention as well, like the Saddam trial, hurricanes, etc.

And as far as Bush's in the White House, look at Cheney, Libby, Wolfowitz, Perle, these guys have had their hands in the pot in some way or another for most of my life.

milfbait

Post by milfbait » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:15 pm

mike holiday wrote:?

or fear minipulation?
Exactly, and I think more people are catching on. You can fool some people sometime, but you can't fool all the people all the time. :wink:

I'd be more afraid of being killed by a fellow American than some Muslim extremist. If people did the math, they would see. :twisted:

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:24 pm

milfbait wrote: I'd be more afraid of being killed by a fellow American than some Muslim extremist. If people did the math, they would see.
I feel you. Regarding the "threat" here in Baltimore. I drive through those tunnels once a week, and will be doing so this evening on my way to school. I am more worried about the prospect of passing through the scrutiny of over zealous police than I am about the thing being destroyed as I pass through.

I have not realy looked cause I am sposed to be working, but I have not heard anything new about the Rove Libby thing.

Moody

Post by Moody » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:44 pm

You have a link to the article?
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:56 pm

Which one Moody?

there are a few links at the top of the page regarding the possibility of indictments.

Moody

Post by Moody » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:09 pm

smutek wrote:Which one Moody?

there are a few links at the top of the page regarding the possibility of indictments.
Sorry... I had a brain fart. Will use the provided links in the original post. :?
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:09 pm

ha!!!babylon shall fall.jah!!!!rastafari.

kabuki

Re: (OT) Rove and Libby to be indicted, Cheney to resign????????

Post by kabuki » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:37 pm

smutek wrote:... these potential charges are not nearly as serious as getting a blow job from a white house intern, but hey one has to start somewhere don't they..... :P

I suppose that is sarcasm. Depending on which crime you are referring, you could be talking about everything from breach of security/treason to fraud to mass genocide. All far worse than getting a hummer from a fat girl.

I only hope that Bush will be coherent long enough to hear his name as a punch line, disdain, disrespect and hate till the end of his days. Actually I hope he gets to hear it from behind bars.
15" PB 2.5 Ghz, 4 Gig RAM, 750 GB HD, Live 9 still no cue points or program change messages?!?. Doesn't do shit.

computo

Post by computo » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:57 pm

mike holiday wrote:all these terror threats at the same time the news isn't covering this...coincidence?

or fear minipulation?

does anyone think it's odd that Bush's have been in the white house for 18 out of the last 26 years?
Oh THEY'RE COVERING IT, alright!!!!

The White House is one the run.

The Bushes first mistake was picking a drunk, cokehead to be its figure head. Anyone else notice that hes back on the sauce? his public demeanor has been utterly hilarious, recently. cant stand still, gritting his teeth uncontrollably, blinking 30-40 times between press questions and his answers....This president is REALLY Ill.

Here's hoping he lives long enough to be executed on the WH lawn for treason...And that America isnt completely destroyed from the inside, by then

computo

Post by computo » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:00 am

OH, and too bad that fatty in the blue dress set the precedent for a Pres to be impeached and stay in office...

Now Bush will never have to go anywhere, even if he DID commit war crimes.

Oh, btw, Monica is my fraternity bro's sister....Boy was it crazy when that shit went down!!!

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:06 am

ha there is a warrent out on tom delay now...