I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Amberience

Post by Amberience » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm

computo wrote:
Amberience wrote:The girls are old enough now to make decisions for themselves. If they carry on going along with this shit, they're just as culpable as the parents.
hahaha, you say this, as you top 666 posts!! funny.
Proof of my righteousness from the dark side perhaps? :lol:

12micsn1

Re: I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Post by 12micsn1 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:39 am

noisetonepause wrote:
netchaiev wrote:
12micsn1 wrote: You are right about this being scary but its a worldwide problem. This type of ideology is being preached everyday in many forms to the young. Except, in other countries young people who are taught this way are given weapons an allowed to act with violence then voice there views in music. If that scared you dont want to watch this video on Al qaeda in Sudan which i remember you saying didnt exist or anything else i can expose. You will find America an the rest of the West has far more problems to worry about then wanna be Olsen twins.

http://acage.org/mmedia/
I watched and read some of the articles and really can't stand this mixtures of mixing muslims and arabs and fundamentalist: this is right wing garbage. Misinformation and all. If you wanna defeat "global extrimism" start by checking references and your language.!
BTW this video is sh*t.. you don't hear anything,plus it's dubbed, in all fareness it could be a fake. If you want to fight something, your argument have to be irreprochable! Can't fight or critisize something for the wrong reasons or with bad arguments, the effets being the opposites (see farenheit 911 for that mater!).
Sadly you cannot argue with 12micsn1, he insists on spreading his dumbed down islamophobia. Sadly, there's enough of it on the web for him to post links like this till Judgement Day...
Go ahead an argue back with me. I take on all opponents but im not out to win if i know i cant do so. You definitely have a reason to be sad if you dont know of the word "Eurabia"( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia ) by now. Yes, i have millions of webpages I can show you. Still, you find that i have a problem with my islamaphobia then analysing the information propanganda i keep spreading. Europeans demographics and Christian beliefs are declining with secularism. You dont need me to tell you the problems the EU faces with Islam. Do you need more websites? Yes, i think you do need some more.

http://www.gemission.org/News/NewsDetail.asp?ID=29
http://uk.altermedia.info/index_print.php?p=17
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re ... p?ID=15044
Vote for Pedro.

computo

Post by computo » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:06 am

smutek wrote:
sylwesterski wrote:These little cunt's need nothing more than black guy with 14" cock to fuck them up the ass(no lube).
Nah, maybe thats what you need. They may be racist and certainly are misguided, but they are children. 13 year old girls.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? If you really believe that then you are certainly no better than the parents of these children, in fact you are worse.

They advocate racism, you advocate child rape as an answer? What does that make you? Better? I hope you were joking. Really bad joke man.

Christ, think about what you are writing.
I advocate Child rape of racist children....

<in a smarmy old dirty man tone>especially sweet little girlies like that...</>
:cry:

computo

Post by computo » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:16 am

mathew wrote:This is OLD internet. Lacking both teh funnay and teh timeline to make post/discussion

this belongs in Off-topic COMPUTO.

Opps, nevermind! there is no OT on th board.

SO POST THIS SHIT ELSEWHERE[/grr]
why dont YOU post YOUR shit elsewhere, 10 posts!!

sit on it.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:04 am

12micsn1 wrote:Go ahead an argue back with me. I take on all opponents but im not out to win if i know i cant do so. You definitely have a reason to be sad if you dont know of the word "Eurabia"( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia ) by now. Yes, i have millions of webpages I can show you. Still, you find that i have a problem with my islamaphobia then analysing the information propanganda i keep spreading. Europeans demographics and Christian beliefs are declining with secularism. You dont need me to tell you the problems the EU faces with Islam. Do you need more websites? Yes, i think you do need some more.
Eurabia.

Fucking 'ell.

You say Christian beliefs are disappearing, I have two answers to that. A) In Denmark, church attendance is on the rise, and B) Even if this weren't so, have you considered that people might not want to Christians? Shouldn't we let people decide this for themselves?

And I don't need more of your stupid website links, mate. I've seen one, read the Bernhard Lewis book, and that'll last me a lifetime. Please just crawl back under your rock now, will you?

computo

Post by computo » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:15 am

maybe people would have compassion for christians, if people like you had ANY compassion for OTHER beliefs. Your ilk make it extremly difficult for us in the states to find support for all encompassing free speech. Yet its your right to say such things, that we fight so valiantly to protect.

summersc2002

Post by summersc2002 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:23 am

That shit is so fucking sad. Those girls are so brainwashed that they have no fucking idea what is going on in the world. How could any parent do that to their kids? Now we have 2 more ignorant fucks in the world who will contribute nothing to society and die lonely and mad.

SO SAD :(
some kind of emachine computer/ pentium 4/ 2.53 ghz/ 100gb HD/ 150gb HD/ 1gb RM/ live 5/ Ni Komplete 2/ delta 1010/ triggerfinger/ keystation pro 88/nord lead 2 rack

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:15 am

computo wrote:
smutek wrote:
sylwesterski wrote:These little cunt's need nothing more than black guy with 14" cock to fuck them up the ass(no lube).
Nah, maybe thats what you need. They may be racist and certainly are misguided, but they are children. 13 year old girls.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? If you really believe that then you are certainly no better than the parents of these children, in fact you are worse.

They advocate racism, you advocate child rape as an answer? What does that make you? Better? I hope you were joking. Really bad joke man.

Christ, think about what you are writing.
I advocate Child rape of racist children....
Again, as you obviously didn't read my post, the rape is your sick mind. This joke doesn't say the girls should be raped, you did.
The joke says "they need", it doesn't say they'll get it, furthermore no adult is mentionned
The meaning you give to this joke is the fruit of your own mind.
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:19 am

computo wrote:maybe people would have compassion for christians, if people like you had ANY compassion for OTHER beliefs. Your ilk make it extremly difficult for us in the states to find support for all encompassing free speech. Yet its your right to say such things, that we fight so valiantly to protect.
I know I could have compassion for christians if this religion hadn't been forced into people's brains by massacres and tortures.
Just look at the cruisades, and you'll see that the islamist integrists are largely far behind if you look at the numbers of people killed by christians for their other beliefs.
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

Eraldo Bernocchi

Post by Eraldo Bernocchi » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:40 am

don't blame US...as a EU citizen (better say i'm stucked in this shitty place as i'd love to be somewhere else...) i can tell you have no idea what does
it means living here.
i mean, US could be a weird place but we're living in countries where freedom of speech is just a pale light...journalists can be jailed for what they write.

nazi freaks? well if this is meaning freedom of speech for me it's ok...just don't gìve them too much importance as communication/media rely on this as well freaks like this.

and...hopefully they don't use live but just in case...let's the abes sell them a bugged version...

netchaiev

Post by netchaiev » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:45 am

12micsn1 wrote:
noisetonepause wrote:
netchaiev wrote:

Please stop w/ the sad site "proof". internet has more BS stuff than anything. You can find anything, anybody to back any kind of opinions. Then you get out of your armchair and discover that "eurabia" is the kind of thing that comes from eugenics people / white supremacist thing.
First of to give you an answer that you like: Poland (and eastern europe in general) just took a major christian/right wing turn.
It's misguided thaughts like yours, spreading, that leads people to believe that they're being attacked. look at the US: fear(s) lead people in the arms of religion and police state. I'm actually happy that there's less "christians" devotees in Europe... I call that Enlightment!!!
unfortunately, noisetopause is right, and you don't need to show all your net info, since you dunno the difference between Arabs/Islam/fanatics/muslims.
You certainly will find all the answers that fit into you narrow mind and discourse on the internet! Bravo! you're on the same level as those fundamentalists!!!!
MBP 2011/i7/10.8/Live 8 Suite/M4L+Launchpad+TF+KorgNano.
http://soundcloud.com/netchaiev
http://www.vimeo.com/user408737

netchaiev

Post by netchaiev » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:53 am

Eraldo Bernocchi wrote:don't blame US...as a EU citizen (better say i'm stucked in this shitty place as i'd love to be somewhere else...) i can tell you have no idea what does
it means living here.
i mean, US could be a weird place but we're living in countries where freedom of speech is just a pale light...journalists can be jailed for what they write.

nazi freaks? well if this is meaning freedom of speech for me it's ok...just don't gìve them too much importance as communication/media rely on this as well freaks like this.

and...hopefully they don't use live but just in case...let's the abes sell them a bugged version...
Soon you gonnna call yourself a Political Refugee if you go to the US!!?!?!!! Oh yeah, freedom of speech!!! Right! Now you can be a Nazi a Commie whatever, just don't criticize Bush publicly!! You know what a demo is in the US?Since 911 there's more cops than demonstrators!You can be arrested if more than 15 people are gathering in the street! Over w/ the Black Block, totally museled are the media. Your country(Italy) is just on the same slope like all EU... The only thing though is that in the US you can hide more and forget about it all if you want. Just mind your own business (until they come get you!! :wink: )
MBP 2011/i7/10.8/Live 8 Suite/M4L+Launchpad+TF+KorgNano.
http://soundcloud.com/netchaiev
http://www.vimeo.com/user408737

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:33 am

Chris J wrote:Again, as you obviously didn't read my post, the rape is your sick mind. This joke doesn't say the girls should be raped, you did.
The joke says "they need", it doesn't say they'll get it, furthermore no adult is mentionned
Whatever dude. I read your post, and I ignored it. I don't care what they advocate, 13 year old girls don't "need" to be fucked in the ass, whether they will get it or not, how they will get it, how big the dick is, who from, what race, and under what circumstances is completely irrelevant.

I have nothing more to say about it.
Last edited by smutek on Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:41 am

AFAIK Italy is in sort of a sad state freedom of speech wise, as Berlusconi is controlling most of/all the mass media... You can say what you want, just not where you want it (especially not on TV).

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:42 am

smutek wrote:
Chris J wrote:Again, as you obviously didn't read my post, the rape is your sick mind. This joke doesn't say the girls should be raped, you did.
Whatever dude. I don't care what they advocate, 13 year old girls don't "need" to be fucked in the ass, whether they will get it or not, how they will get it, how big the dick is, who from, what race, and under what circumstances is completely irrelevant.

I have nothing more to say about it.
Smutek for president...