Live and Logic

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ByPass

Live and Logic

Post by ByPass » Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:10 am

I've the same Pb.
Live says :"detected problems with ReWire master application..."
I've put a LiveOptions text file in the Ableton folder (-ReWireLogic).
I have no other Rewire Application.
My System;Ti 550(OS 9.2)/ Logic 5.0/ Live 1.5b3/ RME Multiface.
Thx to answer me.
Regards

Nicolas

Phonon

Post by Phonon » Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:45 pm

This problem still hasn't been resolved with me, either.

The bummer part is I had some dialogue with Bernd from Ableton via email last week and he basically ended up being stumped as to why I can't get the message to go away.

At the time, I had only used the Logic/Live combo a little bit despite the message (enough to know it's awesomely powerful) and thought everything was working fine regardless. But after trying to have a couple of serious sessions this weekend, I averaged a Live crash about every thirty minutes.

This is such a nasty tease.

Anyway, I'm going to email Bernd again this morning and see what he says as far as new suggestions are concerned. I really need to get these two up and running together. Now that I know what the capabilities are, I can't settle for anything else.

MMmmmmm....actually, I just typed everything I needed to right here so Bernd???? Have you read this yet?

- - - RYAN

Phonon

Post by Phonon » Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:52 pm

BTW, I just emailed Bernd to check out this thread if he gets a second because maybe we can find some similarities between our two systems.

What are your specs?

Phonon

Post by Phonon » Mon Apr 29, 2002 5:09 pm

Okay okay okay okay....

I just got it working. I tried using Logic 4.8.1 and all is well. The only reason that I was using 4.7.2 before is ever since version 4.8 Logic seems to give more ASIO overloads. But I'll deal with that to have Live and Logic working together.

I hope this helps you, too.