Ableton live 5 complete? music solution

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
kovacs

Post by kovacs » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:48 pm

henry ford wrote:when do you think it will be sorted out?
The day this forum is rid of trolls like you.

You could be mistaken for a complete loser, you know. And that is a completely non-biased opinion.

Back to making music.
2011 MacBook Pro 13" 10.9 // Live 9 Suite // Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:23 pm

kovacs wrote:
henry ford wrote:when do you think it will be sorted out?
The day this forum is rid of trolls like you.

You could be mistaken for a complete loser, you know. And that is a completely non-biased opinion.

Back to making music.

So I'm not the only one who thinks this talentless twat is a troll...wow

I could have swore Henry Ford was a contribution to this forum as oppose to a ... hmm ... skidmark on the under pants of the world wide web

a
Ableton | Elektron

Music

charvel-floyd

Post by charvel-floyd » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:00 pm

henry ford wrote:You just suddenly appear, and speak as if you've been following threads for days. At least I stick to one username, no matter how I'm received. Perhaps you're shitmill the incredible, the cold blooded child killer and IDF champion.
:?:

What in gods name are you rambling about? Your posts speak for themselves. You're a pompous ass who deserves an ass-kicking, that's all.

Cold blooded child killer???????

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:11 pm

djadonis206 wrote:So I'm not the only one who thinks this talentless twat is a troll...wow

I could have swore Henry Ford was a contribution to this forum as oppose to a ... hmm ... skidmark on the under pants of the world wide web
The little fuqr has said he will not leave this forum until Live 5.x is perfected. He understands that he's a pain in the ass but feels it's ok to keep it to [OT] threads. He's a fart in an elevator and he knows it. He does prove one thing, brevity is the soul of wit, he can't say anything without going on and on for at least 3 paragraphs.

I just don't get how anyone can be soooo agro ALL the time. Discussion is one thing, he just argues, being arrogant enough to think he's going to change peoples' views to his own.

I've been compiling code at work and have periods of up to 15 minutes to go rattle the baboon's cage now and then, it's funny to get him going.

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:20 pm

I don't know. I understand LM's point, about "I can write a complete song with it, it is complete" and I can also understand Henry Ford's point. Understanding both of their points does not mean I agree with both of them, or one of them, or either of them. The problem, atleast in this thread, seems to be how each person personally defines "complete".

Henry Ford isn't a troll IMO. I disagree with a lot of the shit I read by him, not all, just a lot. But it does not piss me off. Henry Ford is ok in my book.

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:37 pm

If he'd write less and say more he'd benefit greatly around here. If he were nicer and discuss rather than debate that'd go far too.

telekom

Post by telekom » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:14 am

Yeah it is a pisser that there are bugs and performance issues with live 5. sigh.

However... if you buy a car, and you have to get it serviced every so often, and sometimes things break or don't work, and now and then another VST, sorry, another CAR bashes into you...

Do we say that is a crap car? Or a completely normal car?

Personally I think Ableton ran before they could walk with 5. I think they have been ambitious and not everything has worked out as well as it could've. But that doesn't mean it's totally crap. I believe some users find it not to function at all - that's different, and worth talking about. But the fact that a few bugs creep in and spoil your fun is hardly worth bothering about when you consider that for the price of a laptop and £500 you can have a digital recording studio in your home. 15 years ago that would've cost £10000+ for starters. So we ain't so badly off. Live is a sensational, revolutionary programme that not only opens up music production to a wide range of people, it changes the way music is made. I agree with Cryptic, for some users Live 6 is a slap in the face when 5 seems to be so creaky. Oh Henry, calm down.

:) The beat starts on the one.
MacBook Pro Retina, Live 9.5, Reason, UC33, KRK RP5s, Teenage Engineering OP1, Korg ESX2, Korg Prophecy, Clavia Nord Lead, Bass, Guitars.
http://soundcloud.com/motorradkinophone