Synful Orchestra

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Xspringe

Synful Orchestra

Post by Xspringe » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:34 pm

Hello everyone!

I recently started using Ableton, and I'm quite happy with it. I'm having a few problems however with the Synful Orchestra VST that I initially used with Cubase. There's two problems:

1. The automation controls for Synful do not show up in ableton live. It's therefore impossible to automate it (unless I'm missing something here).
2. After running ableton and synful for a while (say 15-30 mins) there's a very noticable delay introduced in the synful vst playback, which makes it unusable. A restart of ableton fixes it. is this a known bug and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Xspringe

Re: Synful Orchestra

Post by Xspringe » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:02 pm

Xspringe wrote:Hello everyone!

I recently started using Ableton, and I'm quite happy with it. I'm having a few problems however with the Synful Orchestra VST that I initially used with Cubase. There's two problems:

1. The automation controls for Synful do not show up in ableton live. It's therefore impossible to automate it (unless I'm missing something here).
2. After running ableton and synful for a while (say 15-30 mins) there's a very noticable delay introduced in the synful vst playback, which makes it unusable. A restart of ableton fixes it. is this a known bug and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance!
A recent update to synful Orchestra (2.3.1) fixed the delay issue. The inability to automate any parameters still exists sadly enough....

Frank Hoffmann

Post by Frank Hoffmann » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Synful Orchestra doesn't publish VST parameter.

Frank
Frank Hoffmann
hoffmann@ableton.com