I make complain to Ableton for peoples here who bully on me

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
radeon

I make complain to Ableton for peoples here who bully on me

Post by radeon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Ableton
I make complaints to you becasue peopels here make bully on me and try to makeing me go away. They are racist becasue I tell them I am Muslim faith and troulbles happne after I say this they dont make words to say I am lies before this so I must make my eyes open and see they are west racists

they accuse me to lie and I tell no lies they say I tell lies for my bad enlgish and this is lie I cant make lies no Muslim make lies and again the west man show ignorance and racisims again
thgese poepels
sweetjesus
adam jay
hoffman
djsycnro
lesuremuff
rad30n
forge
forgie
ropeypunter
fsk
theres is more but I am not to remembers their name.

Ableytons I can make telephone call and make proof I am tell the truth I am not english writers and can only writings how i speak but they say I am lies. and when I fist comes here my friend make the words for me becasue I ashamed of my words but then I tall him to say stop and I make writings myself.
please make them bully boys stop becasue they make the forum bad place to be and if its not stop I will go away and I am register live so it is not fairs.
I get upset with these wolfs now and make me angry and stress,

New words (edit)
play with fire to make fools of muslims be very carefuls peopels.
Last edited by radeon on Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

radeon

Post by radeon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:47 pm

this man only make name to this forum to make fool of me and make it so I look like I make other names to make writings he will be person to use another name for sure 100% and he should be expose.

rad30n
rad30n
rad30n
rad30n
rad30n
rad30n

rad30n

Post by rad30n » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:49 pm

:roll: laugh out fuckin loud! you have done nothing but shit on people, in perfect english and faked bad english. dont you remember calling everyone here a fucking idiot? or wanky virgin boys? really there is too much of your abuse to categorise.
I fooling no one.

forgie

Post by forgie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:50 pm

radeon add list to me you forgot. !!!

why list am not i on?

oh yes i nearly fogrot, my splelling suddenly got really bad.

Dude, quit trolling. The evidence doesn't lie, but it shows who does. Pretending to be the victim of racism and bigotry is just... well I guess it supports my theory that in fact you are working on your PhD on internet sociology. You're trying to get a reaction for academic purposes perhaps. Maybe you're just bored. Whatever the reason, get over it.

If you did in fact have your friend write your older posts for you (the evidence says thats god damn unlikely, although very a very very very distant possibility) then that only compliments your friend on his ability to translate the unnecessary negativity out of your posts. If in fact you are not be able to speak english very well, that doesn't mean you have a licence to be a pedantic, dogmatic pain in the ass. You have never once contributed to anything on the forum, you have only added negativity and criticism (never constructive) to other peoples threads.

Admittedly, you did start one or two threads that seemed to be legit, even possibly worthwhile, but after everyone was so pissed with you for being a tool before then, it seemed only appropriate to not give you a second (third? fourth? fiftieth?) chance.

/.

Post by /. » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:52 pm

hey radeon, my suggestion to you [ and every1 else ] , dont take it too seriusly, its just internet, its just a forum.
Last edited by /. on Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rude_NHS

Post by rude_NHS » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:54 pm

what the fuck is going on here?

radeøn

Post by radeøn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:55 pm

and my suggestion to is you go learn english you cock sukwanker! evry one in the world is stupid head looser, not like me

:)

rad30n

Post by rad30n » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:00 pm

lol we are supposed to believe a professional adult who scores major films carries himself like radeon. that is to say; like an obnoxious 13 yr old with a harddrive full of warez.

why dont you fuck off as radeon; its an eyesore to look at your postings and we are surely reading your perfectly written ones also.

or go score spiderman 3 or something.
I fooling no one.

fsk

Post by fsk » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:04 pm

sorry I am hurt, cos I absolutely detest you and wish you pain....

and yet I am not on that list :(

what is the world coming to, when the people you hate, dont even acknowledge it :(
Sound Recordist & Designer
http://www.postboxaudio.com

rad30n

Re: I make complain to Ableton for peoples here who bully on me

Post by rad30n » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:09 pm

radeon wrote:sweetjesus
adam jay
hoffman
djsycnro
lesuremuff
rad30n
theres is more but I am not to remembers their name.
an interesting list of longtime posters. it certainly makes sense considering you have probably been trolling here for longer than the radeon nickname has existed.

you are not remembers the others name cos you shit on so many peoples
I fooling no one.

SubFunk

Post by SubFunk » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:23 pm

for EVERYONE with communication problems, please read this and take it deep inside.

http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34944

from abletons alex!

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:29 pm

Yep... let's kill this thread right here. This guy has problems. Best to just ignore him rather than drop to his level.

frisbeedisk

Post by frisbeedisk » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:40 pm

rude_NHS wrote:what the fuck is going on here?

LOL. i second that!!

radeøn

Post by radeøn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:44 pm

im not on radeons list, this proves radeon to be the great big liar he is accusing everyone else of being. im fairly sure i hate radeon, so why arnt i on the list?

(PS radeon: a little advice here.... if you want to be taken seriously, like if you've had your 17th birthday now and want to act like a big boy, get a new username, and people won't know its you. that way you can start afresh. its better for everyone that way.)

HD1

Post by HD1 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:48 pm

heh, radeon's a pleb. booooooo radeon booooooo oi oi oi oi oi oi oi!