automation again

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Jbo

automation again

Post by Jbo » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:49 pm

I finally managed to get my dumass to realize hoe to delete formerly set and otherwise unwanted automation, specifically like volumes resetting at unexpected times or toally stopping to play, and i value the times when I will have harnessed the understanding of making these automated things actually occur when I wish and no other times.
I can control my minor buttons with ctl/delete, but I never discovered how t do the same with the cahannel volume knobs?thanks to helpful commenters

pc soundcard xphome AbletonLivev4 midikeyboards China Strat..... Garritan vst instruments ........(midi-me)

Jbo

ok I know I am a dummy but someone have a heart and explain

Post by Jbo » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:39 pm

I realized how to negate some of the aspects of pre automated behaviour but the most critical ones for example, the bottom falling out amid song as you want to record it as a whole ..fails to pass inspection... I am every type of anthing you wannacall me stupid whatever...someone throw me a bone, please or just a slivver....please?
I would like to only have automation when i instigateit intentionally...to much to hope for for non genuises? ok whatever :roll:

pc soundcard xphome AbletonLivev4 midikeyboards China Strat..... Garritan vst instruments ........(midi-me)