OT: (PLUG): My 2 Biggest Releases on Electrofly :)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
blastique

OT: (PLUG): My 2 Biggest Releases on Electrofly :)

Post by blastique » Thu May 18, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi all! This is, as the topic suggests, a shameless plug indeed.

I hope it doen't bug anybody, but I've been part of these forums for about a year now and it brings me gr8 joy to finally have these tracks out and about :)

Breathe Life In
/ Acts of Terror have gone on sale at last!

If you'd like to preview / grab a copy, it's available via these links:

Juno.co.uk
3BeatDigital
Trackitdown.net

with more soon to come.

Thanks for your time :) Hope to hear your feedback too, good and bad of course!
milehighsounds.com | blastique.com
Ableton Certified Trainer
Malaysia

soundcloud.com/blastique

Comfy

Post by Comfy » Fri May 19, 2006 4:21 pm

Sounds wicked mate... very nice, takes me back to my old days at the concorde (brighton) with pilgrim, hooligan, B.L.I.M, G midi ect....

but thats the thing.... I absolutly love breaks like this, but in my opinion the breaks scene hasent progressed that much.. stuff I hear now is exactly the same as stuff that I heard 4 years ago (kinda like Psy trance) . I dont mean to take anything away from the stuff your doin. IMO the stuff off your myspace site is as good as anything Ive heard from the above mentioned artists, and I would definatl;y play it out. I think that Breaks need to progress a little bit more, kinda like when the plumps first appeard (especialy "you will remember my name" that ROCKED) and completly took it off the scale, bout 6ish years ago.

Keep up the good work, and feel free to email me your tunes so that I can play em out :wink:

Matt

thx1138

Post by thx1138 » Fri May 19, 2006 4:44 pm

Must remember to get my chart returns done, good tracks man.

Vinyl release too soon >

http://www.baroquerecords.co.uk/ :wink:
Macbook Pro C2D2.5 17"/4G/OSX.5.6/Live8.12/Brain/Bla bla bla bla

markaugust

Post by markaugust » Fri May 19, 2006 5:01 pm

definately not my kind of music, but that really is a matter of taste;
I can hear the craftmanship/quality.
and I know how good it feels that it is getting out there and recognized!

congrats!!!

:lol:

blastique

Post by blastique » Mon May 22, 2006 1:08 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words guys :)

It really means a lot to me!

Apologies for the late reply though, I'm having the holiday of my life in barcelona at the moment! I've just finished uni pretty much for good and I'm spoiling myself silly heehee :D

Comfy, I agree with you :) (although I was secretly hoping there was maybe something different going on in mine heehee) I will be learning forever, and there is always room for improvement!

thx1138, i love baroque! what of yours is comin out on it? (i.e. what's your artist name? sorry, I should know this shouldn't i :oops: )

And mark, I'll check out your tracks tommorow on your page as soon as I have more than one wall socket at my disposal :lol:

Hey, head to my myspace page and have a listen to previews of my next hopefully-soon-to-be-released tracks, "Do It Like Rabbits" and "Rukus". It'd be great to hear your thoughts on those :)

Anyway, this constantly-disconnecting wifi is driving me up the wall and the beach is calling me, so I will be back soon! Have a good one all, and thanks again for your support :)
milehighsounds.com | blastique.com
Ableton Certified Trainer
Malaysia

soundcloud.com/blastique