Live and Pluggo 3

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
macrobat

Live and Pluggo 3

Post by macrobat » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:38 pm

has any one used these two together and how do you install pluggo it asks for a host and I try to select live but with no luck I am on a Mac 1.25 g4

Re: Live and Pluggo 3

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:17 am

macrobat wrote:has any one used these two together and how do you install pluggo it asks for a host and I try to select live but with no luck I am on a Mac 1.25 g4
Go to the tutorial section on this very site to find what I believe is the answer.

JoOp()

Re: Live and Pluggo 3

Post by JoOp() » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:20 am

macrobat wrote:has any one used these two together and how do you install pluggo it asks for a host and I try to select live but with no luck I am on a Mac 1.25 g4
http://www.ableton.com/index.php?main=t ... -tutorials

is the pluggo Tutorial, but unlike the other poster I realize this relates to pluggo 2, not 3. It still may be of some use to you.

Are you in os x?

if so, no luck.. Pluggo only works in 9.x right now (soon, soOn!).

darren

Post by darren » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:59 am

hi, im also interested in the pluggo 3 topic. i have the demo/unregistered plug-ins and most work well in live 3/mac os9. but i get the occasional atuo-quit with a type 2 alert, so its either a memory thing or incompatibilty with live.
so, any updates in the tutorial would be a great help to steer us in the right direction with live 3 and pluggo 3 working together.
cheers!