Share your tracks with other users.
gabev

Post by gabev » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 am

Yeah I wanna know that too ^^

Brando

Post by Brando » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:19 am

Bump ... link to my remix if you're interested:

http://www.BrandoNess.com/Gabriel&Dresd ... _Promo.mp3

Won't be on the site long, so grab it while you can.

~B

gabev

Post by gabev » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:47 am

Yeah here is mine aswell then!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60XLHTTN

Xelima

Post by Xelima » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:21 pm

extracted from remixmag: "Winners will be announced
the first week of June."

Anybody knows something? :lol:

Brando

Post by Brando » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:28 am

Xelima

Post by Xelima » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:22 pm

What happens with this contest??
we are waiting for a month.... :(
Someone tells something?

Brando

Post by Brando » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:21 am

I don't remember where I got this from, but a guy named Retrobyte was first place ... you can find him on MySpace, & his track is the second or third in one of his DJ mixes.

~B

Miguex

Post by Miguex » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:09 pm

Brando wrote:I don't remember where I got this from, but a guy named Retrobyte was first place ... you can find him on MySpace, & his track is the second or third in one of his DJ mixes.

~B
Congrats to the winner then!
Do you have a link to this? I can't find it anywhere on the ableton site /remix mag site

Xelima

Post by Xelima » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks Brando!
I think it´s a nasty detail, that the organization don´t give the results of the contest in the webs, to the people who works in the remix with a big illusion.
Imagine for the people like me, I send the remix from Spain in Europe, in the other side of the world, and don´t have an answer :(

Xelima

Post by Xelima » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:21 am

Well, finally announced in remixmag:

http://remixmag.com/spin_cycle/gabriel-dresden-062806/

Congratulations for the winners!! :)

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:53 pm

Hi All,
Sorry for the delay on this one, and congrats to the winners!

GABRIEL & DRESDEN REMIXING CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
Thanks to everyone who entered the Gabriel & Dresden remixing contest, sponsored by Remix magazine and Ableton. DJ/producers Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden listened to tons of remixes from all over the world (Israel, Taipei, Sweden, Australia and Poland being just a handful of the countries represented). Contestants created many different interpretations of the duo’s first single, “Tracking Treasure Down,” from Gabriel & Dresden's self-titled debut album (Organized Nature, 2006).

We apologize for the long wait, but it’s finally time to announce the winners! The second-prize winner goes to Robert Persaud (aka Robbie Styles) from Trinidad & Tobago, who won a copy of Ableton Live 5, a signed copy of G&D’s debut artist album, Gabriel & Dresden (Organized Noise, 2006) and a year subscription or renewal to Remix.

And congratulations to the first-prize winner, Chris Vanderkolk (aka Retrobyte) from Ann Arbor, Mich.! He won a video iPod, Live 5, signed copy of Gabriel & Dresden, more Remix issues at his doorstep and VIP tickets to a Gabriel & Dresden show. Gabriel & Dresden also played Vanderkolk’s remix on the duo’s “May Essential Mix” show on BBC1. To top it off, the guys signed one of Vanderkolk’s original tracks, “Going Down,” to their label, Organized Nature.

Stay tuned for more remixing contests to come from Remix, and go to www.ableton.com for future contest announcements.