To everyone with more than 500 posts

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Austen Powers

To everyone with more than 500 posts

Post by Austen Powers » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:12 pm

You obviously have no life and nothing better to do with your time. No one except equally sad cases is interested in your OT viewpoints. You need to get out more or at least use your time more productively.
What also amuses me is that whenever Robert Henke makes a post here, many of you act like he is your best friend and that the post is solely directed at you as an individual. This forum doesn't even have a decent tech help anymore. Just these stupid OT discussions where people spout off the most useless crap. It is getting ridiculous. I couldn't think of a worse hell than being stuck in eternity with a bunch of opinionated Ableton forum members regurgitating useless, meaningless drivel.

There. I have done my good deed for the day. I feel I will have achieved something if I have discouraged even just one of you to stop posting your OT opinionated crap. And yeah, I know my post is also drivel, but at least there is a point to my drivel!!!!!!!

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:14 pm

Welcome :D

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:17 pm

Yeah, baby!

Oh... and it's AUSTIN... :wink:

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:20 pm

International Man of Mystery indeed!

pilcrow

Re: To everyone with more than 500 posts

Post by pilcrow » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:22 pm

Austen Powers wrote:You obviously have no life and nothing better to do with your time. No one except equally sad cases is interested in your OT viewpoints. You need to get out more or at least use your time more productively.
What also amuses me is that whenever Robert Henke makes a post here, many of you act like he is your best friend and that the post is solely directed at you as an individual. This forum doesn't even have a decent tech help anymore. Just these stupid OT discussions where people spout off the most useless crap. It is getting ridiculous. I couldn't think of a worse hell than being stuck in eternity with a bunch of opinionated Ableton forum members regurgitating useless, meaningless drivel.

There. I have done my good deed for the day. I feel I will have achieved something if I have discouraged even just one of you to stop posting your OT opinionated crap. And yeah, I know my post is also drivel, but at least there is a point to my drivel!!!!!!!
What drivel.

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:24 pm

Austen Powers wrote:You obviously have no life and nothing better to do with your time. No one except equally sad cases is interested in your OT viewpoints. You need to get out more or at least use your time more productively.

1 down 499 to go....

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:25 pm

Thanks to Live and this forum, I now work two days a week doing something that I really enjoy, have five days off, and make twice as much as I did in my full-time job.

And that's why I have lots of time to post opinionated OT crap!
Last edited by hambone1 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

glu

Post by glu » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:28 pm

haha, you go online to tell other people they have no life?
:lol:
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

hacktheplanet

Post by hacktheplanet » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm

We care.
Really, we do.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:32 pm

hambone1 wrote:Thanks to Live and this forum, I now work two days a week doing something that I really enjoy, have five days off, and make twice as much as I did in my full-time job.

And that's why I have lots of time to post opinionated OT crap!
Dude, get a haircut and a real job.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:32 pm

Poor guy - probably one of the kids in High School who didn't get to hang out with the cool kids, couldn't really play sports and got shitty grades - Angst like that just doesn't go away...I'm glad I'm a good bandwidths link away from dude (or dudette) as this is the some COLUMBINE shit

Don't hate - make music, smile every once in awhile and trust me, it'll get better

anywayz...it's reminds me of this episode of South Park

When the boys have butter's put Balls on his chin

MAURY
What names do they call you at school?

BUTTERS
Aaahhh well, aaahmm, ...I guess they
call me uh, Chinball Boy, and uh, Ballchin
Boy, nnnd when I, when I'm walkin' they'll
say, "Hey, there goes Chinballs!"

MAURY
And do they call you "freak" and and
"weirdo"?

BUTTERS
Well yeah, I s'psoe

MAURY
Do they point at you and laugh? Do
they make you wish you'd never been
born? Make you wish to put an end to
the whole... miserable wretched earth?

BUTTERS
Uh, sure.
Ableton | Elektron

Music

romflom

Post by romflom » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:33 pm

:D

kennerb

Post by kennerb » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:04 pm

good job with starting to clean up this place. Your post is both positive and technical. Now you only need another 499 posts.
3ghz Pentium 4 (Prescott), XP Sp2, 1gig Ram, Dual Monitor with Matrox Millenium, MOTU Traveler, Event EZ8 Adat card. Also IBM THinkpad t40 1.6 1 gig ram

ultrasource

Post by ultrasource » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:10 pm

You sound like a lot of fun to be around.
HP L2000 | Live 5 + Operator | MOTU 828mkII | other stuff

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:11 pm

Hey, there goes chin ball...
Ableton | Elektron

Music