ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Are you a patriot or a democrat?

Vote Democrat and surrender our freedom to the terrorists
88%
Vote Republican and keep America safe
12%

Total votes: 130

the last one

ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Post by the last one » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:35 pm

A liberal vote is a vote to let the guard down and allow the terrorists in.
Without strong Republican leadership combatting terrorist cells in our midst and overseas, the threat will succeed. We've succeeded in building up our defenses, let's not vote them away.

I'm voting Republican to protect our homeland security AND the moral fabric of our society.

Liberalism might be the popular fad of easygoing laissez-faire, but it takes guts and focus to protect the nation.

stinky

Post by stinky » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:49 pm

you must be new here.
The Talented Mr Stinky.

Live Racks Abe-Wiki

glu

Post by glu » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:49 pm

no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

the last one

Post by the last one » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:54 pm

stinky wrote:you must be new here.
Think very carefully before voting in a confused ineffectual underdog on no other criteria than they are the underdog.

They are after all the underdog for a good reason.

D DAS

Post by D DAS » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:54 pm

the moral fabric of our society, are you fucking kidding me. what is moral about lying to an entire nation to go to war. a war that has taken hundereds of thousands of lives. is that moral? no! secret torture camps, yeah those really help the moral fabric of a nation. not! .you are not a moral person for voting towards the dark side of the force. it amazes me that this administrations fascist fear tactics still actually work on people, i didn't think there was anyone still that stupid enough to buy into it after all these years, i guess i am wrong. what a sad path we are on. but at least you are part of the sad minority and not majority.

the last one's post is almost not real, are you serious or are you just a troll starting a war.

karmaofdove

Post by karmaofdove » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:58 pm

/e watches flame bait just dangle by

+1

Approach

Post by Approach » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:00 pm

and and Macs are better and stuff

the last one

Post by the last one » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:00 pm

D DAS wrote:the moral fabric of our society, are you fucking kidding me. what is moral about lying to an entire nation to go to war. a war that has taken hundereds of thousands of lives. is that moral? no! secret torture camps, yeah those really help the moral fabric of a nation. not! .you are not a moral person for voting towards the dark side of the force. it amazes me that this administrations fascist fear tactics still actually work on people, i didn't think there was anyone still that stupid enough to buy into it after all these years, i guess i am wrong. what a sad path we are on. but at least you are part of the sad minority and not majority.

the last one's post is almost not real, are you serious or are you just a troll starting a war.
Bad things happen in times of war; soldiers are human after all. Every organisation has some bad apples.

That is no basis for handing over the nation's security to a lilylivered bunch of crowdpleasers.

While many think that the smartass commentary of the Daily Show, Maher, Olbermann and Colbert are the utterings of the 'right on' force for good - this is just the media in its latest cameleon guise, trying to twist public opinion for its own devices.

A new puppet is being prepared to take the next presidency, and this time, they dark powers behind the scenes might make them a democrat; because the public have been suckered into thinking thats the way to vote this time.

You cannot refer to 'the media' and then cherrypick your own subjective badguys and goodguys.

Era5er

Post by Era5er » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:01 pm

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:09 pm

I vote

and will vote for the best candidate with the strongest message that protects my interest

however - the republicans in my state running for shit are talking the wrong message this time around

granted the democrats aint saying anything worthwhile listening to bu damn yo

I gotta go Democrat on this one

plus, speaking off protecting YOUR MORAL FABRIC - you got different ones than mine homie

and protecting the homeland - that's a joke

you know how many terrorist cells and just plain pissed off people live in the country already?

all they need to do is do it!

Republicans and democrats aint about shit - but I'm voting democrat just cause they're the lesser of the two idiots on the ballot

peace

and good luck

a
Last edited by djadonis206 on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ableton | Elektron

Music

noratronika

Re: ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Post by noratronika » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:13 pm

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. America should consider protecting itself from peoiple like you, u sound like a typical NRA, white America family first nutter ta me.

go somewhere else and vomit out your hillybilly propergander. Right winged fascist scum. :lol:
moral fabric of our society my ass. Good grief!

the last one wrote:A liberal vote is a vote to let the guard down and allow the terrorists in.
Without strong Republican leadership combatting terrorist cells in our midst and overseas, the threat will succeed. We've succeeded in building up our defenses, let's not vote them away.

I'm voting Republican to protect our homeland security AND the moral fabric of our society.

Liberalism might be the popular fad of easygoing laissez-faire, but it takes guts and focus to protect the nation.
ImageDellXPS M1710-2.16GHz//Event 20/20's//A LIVE6//Cubase L3//Reason 3.04//NI Electro Instruments//Motu UL FW//M-Audio FW 18/14//KorgRadias//KorgKontrol49//M-Audio Axiom25/UC-33///KP3...

the last one

Post by the last one » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:14 pm

djadonis206 wrote:I vote

and will vote for the best candidate with the strongest message that rpotect my interest

however - the republicans in my state running for shit are talking the wrong message this time around

granted the democrats aint saying anything worthwhile listening to bu damn yo

I gotta go Democrat on this one

plus, speaking off protecting YOUR MORAL FABRIC - you got different ones than mine homie

and protecting the homeland - that's a joke

you know how many terrorist cells and just plain pissed off people live in the country already?

all they need to do is do it!

Republicans and democrats aint about shit - but I'm voting democrat just cause they're the lesser of the two idiots on the ballot

peace

and good luck

a
you put it well.

I'm not pushing an agenda. I'm just saying if I need a tough bouncer on the door of my nightclub, I am not going to go for the most reasonable guy who is going to consider everyone's opinion and then take a vote when the Hell's Angels are swinging axes in his face trying to take his head off. I'm gonna go for a tough ass hard nosed decisionmaker who is going to beat the crap of anyone trying to get past the rope, let alone in the door.

Vote for security, number 1.

Approach

Post by Approach » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:15 pm

Oh man I hope err responds to this.

the last one

Re: ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Post by the last one » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:16 pm

noratronika wrote:white America family first
you got me wrong there.

women and children first; no matter what their hue. criminals last, no matter what their hue.

noratronika

Post by noratronika » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:17 pm

you people should be on medication.
ImageDellXPS M1710-2.16GHz//Event 20/20's//A LIVE6//Cubase L3//Reason 3.04//NI Electro Instruments//Motu UL FW//M-Audio FW 18/14//KorgRadias//KorgKontrol49//M-Audio Axiom25/UC-33///KP3...