Ableton please remove that American Idol link

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Commopn Sense

Ableton please remove that American Idol link

Post by Commopn Sense » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:22 pm

As it is ***king embarassing! :x :x :x :x :x

thomas

Post by thomas » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:31 pm

hear hear !!

tjwett

Post by tjwett » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:48 pm

HA!

thescrudevice

Post by thescrudevice » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:53 pm

yes i agree. american idol is the enemy. great publicity for ableton, but christ, i wouldn't alienate your customer base with it. thats kinda counter-productive.

read the music industry thread. we're talking a lot about it. it's quite sad.

montrealbreaks

Post by montrealbreaks » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:31 am

Last edited by montrealbreaks on Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

thomas

Post by thomas » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:06 am

montrealbreaks wrote:
tjwett wrote:HA!
I am torn wether to feel sorry for the dude who's picture is up there. He looks so damn proud of himself, with his trendy underground skinny beard and piercings... Yet he is SOOO mockable.

But, he probably doesn't have a "day job" like many of us do...
:?

But I figure what the hell - if Ableton sells more copies of live, they can afford to keep improving and supporting the program I love. Just because a number of music industry types use and lover their Fender Strats doesn't make Fender a bad company, nor does it make their guitars bad.

I don't know a damn thing about guitars BTW. Just an example I pulled out of thin air.
I understand but its like sucking the devils cock. He just wants to be loved. Anyone got a gun !

Ableton who is your promotions mangager hopefully not some marketing degree idiot . Come on ! ! :x :x :x :x we need credibility hear not pandering to MTV Arghhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

sweetjesus

wow

Post by sweetjesus » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:15 am

that article was embarrassing to read.

replace it with a "TRY LIVE NOW" link. people need to hear that dude less and play with Live more.