voice activated looping?

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
The Phat Conductor

Post by The Phat Conductor » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm

i made a remix with the at&t text to speech generator...

it's a computer voice saying 'i am not sitting in a room or anywhere else. i don't even have an ass to sit on.'
ill gates aka the phat conductor
producer, performer + ableton/music teacher

http://www.illgates.com

stutter

Post by stutter » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:56 pm

if it was any help at all then I'm glad, was gonna come back on and post to say thanks for your many tutorials and tips.

mercyplease

Re: voice activated looping?

Post by mercyplease » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:12 am

The Phat Conductor wrote:i'm working on an environmental feedback looping setup and i was wondering if any of you can think of a way to use audio to midi plugins to make a voice activated sampler/looping setup.

any thoughts?

Voice activated feedback loop shite., What the fuck you talking about. I remember seeing a Buck rogers 25th century thingy and the episodes musician had a voice activated something or other. He looked like a right fucking pleb
Did you just wake up today and say I will go to abletons forum and let my arse do the talking.
Go and strike a fucking key or pad and leave your voice for conversations with humans. Get out of you rbasement phat your losing the plot.
:twisted:
HA HA HA :twisted:

mercyplease

Post by mercyplease » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:13 am

In my voice

Bassline cut frequency 30
Hi hat GO FAST
Open arse wide!!
HA HA HA :twisted:

The Phat Conductor

Re: voice activated looping?

Post by The Phat Conductor » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:19 am

mercyplease wrote:
The Phat Conductor wrote:i'm working on an environmental feedback looping setup and i was wondering if any of you can think of a way to use audio to midi plugins to make a voice activated sampler/looping setup.

any thoughts?

Voice activated feedback loop shite., What the fuck you talking about. I remember seeing a Buck rogers 25th century thingy and the episodes musician had a voice activated something or other. He looked like a right fucking pleb
Did you just wake up today and say I will go to abletons forum and let my arse do the talking.
Go and strike a fucking key or pad and leave your voice for conversations with humans. Get out of you rbasement phat your losing the plot.
:twisted:
it's not for sampling myself man ;)

environmental sounds from hidden mics. it's for a specific project. non phat conductor related...
ill gates aka the phat conductor
producer, performer + ableton/music teacher

http://www.illgates.com