and the saints....

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
joshuajames

and the saints....

Post by joshuajames » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:12 am

go marching home.....

daBears!!!! 8)

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:30 am

That game sucked.

joshuajames

Post by joshuajames » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 am

don't be sad.....it was a great game, being a southerner wouldn't allow you to admit it, but it was a great game.

now this pats/colts game is a turd for the ages though....yuk, WHAT is going on there?

joshuajames

Post by joshuajames » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:00 am

ok i take that back it's turning out quite nice :lol:

reset

Re: and the saints....

Post by reset » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:04 am

joshuajames wrote:go marching home.....

daBears!!!! 8)
Oh well, da bears are are gawin down in da soopawbowl. Saints had a good season....
http://rclique.org
Little Phatty, MonoMachine, SH101/09, Xbase09, Micromodular, Moebius.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:12 am

God doesn't like New Orleans
Ableton | Elektron

Music

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 am

I'm not a southerner - I was raised in NYC. But my wife is from New Orleans, so by association, I have to root for the Saints. Not to mention the fact that everyone likes a true underdog story. Unfortunately, when the underdog starts fumbling and dropping the ball all over the place, it just ain't worth watching.

My suggestion is that next year, the Saints start each practice session by eating a bucket full of Popeye's Fried Chicken. That'll get their hands nice and greasy, and then they'll get better at playing football in slippery conditions.

joshuajames

Re: and the saints....

Post by joshuajames » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:59 am

reset wrote:
joshuajames wrote:go marching home.....

daBears!!!! 8)
Oh well, da bears are are gawin down in da soopawbowl. Saints had a good season....
oh for sure the saints had a great season! if they had won i would be crushed, but still would have yelled and screamed my support for them in miami. my first dream was to see chi-indy, but i would have been only slightly less excited to see no-pats.

as for the actual super bowl....i don't think it's smart to write off the bears at this point. they're way more amped than the colts! and they have better reg-season numbers almost all the way across the board, D is better, Off is better (in spite of the QB!) i say it comes down to 3 things, coaches, turnovers, and kickers. both teams got the best coaches in football, both teams struggle with turnovers, but the bears D is a turnover meatgrinder, and Gould is the best kicker in the league today imo (still gotta give vinatieri his props tho)

it's gonna be great. i just hope there's a massive blizzard in miami in two weeks :twisted:

rachmanoff

Post by rachmanoff » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:59 am

i hope people keep doggin the bears.. they do better when they're being overlooked.

suck it, espn!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:07 am

Great games from wild card up until now, it should be a good Super Bowl. Lots of close games, during every round. Chicago looked like a better team and Manning can be a choke artist, nice to see him make the big show, finally, not to mention seeing new coaches make it. On any given Sunday...

I had Chargers/Saints all along, oh well. I'm still manically depressed that the Chargers lost. My Niners had a great season, FWIW.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz