PLEASE STOP YOUR SILLY POSTS ABOUT LIVE 4

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
minimal

PLEASE STOP YOUR SILLY POSTS ABOUT LIVE 4

Post by minimal » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:37 pm

I joint Muthafunka here.
please stop pissing off the ableton team and the other forum participiants with silly, unneeded speculations about live 4.
When it will be the moment we will know what we we need to know.
Or maybe you can just complain, put the ppl of ableton under pressure and the complain that the program is buggy?
Come on, shut your f**k up and eventualy turn on your computer and start playing music with 3.0.whatever you have in your damn computer.
It helps more you (so youdon't eat your liver) and the ableton ppl who will finally stay in peace.
You the suckers don't deserve to get Live 4 if it will come out one day, ableotn will retro-fit your version to 1.0 with no upgrade availability because you pissed off too much now and with a special "crash-every-20-minutes" feature for you not to chill too much, as it seems some ppl *need* to be hangry with someone if not they don't feel satisfied.

Do you have a clue of the load of work needed to upgrade a program? I don't have a clue about it but I guess is not a 5 minutes/1 man work, if not the program would cost 2 € and upgrades would be here every day, don't you think?
For sure we all are waiting for MIDI and VSTi support, but is not stressing ppl that you get better results, come on.
And if ableton don't plan to do so, well, it's a program that's worth every penny we paid for.
Not to count all the ppl here asking for upgrades that maybe are running a crack version of Live.. c'mon go and buy it.

Let's keep this forum clean from the dirt and non sense posts.

Now you can shoot at me, I'm ready to see your comments you the 4.0 suckers.

anticuntlikeyou

has war began

Post by anticuntlikeyou » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:29 pm

i am ready for war, prepare yourself punk.
we all want live 4 to try.
you are so dumb that you haven't tought there would be a beta testing first.
actualy i think i feel bad to talk this way to a mentaly handicaped person.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:15 pm

anti****likeyou...

firstly...you have a disgusting name, secondly...you shouldnt make jokes of mental impairment EVER.

Please restrain yourself in future posts.

Dav

::mic-minimal::

Post by ::mic-minimal:: » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:24 pm

just want the good forumites to know that the original poster is not me, that cat don't even got a microphone.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:27 pm

plus, you have full control of the english language AND your emotions--we weren't fool, mic-m.

GUST

Post by GUST » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:49 pm

WHATS ABLETON?

humeka

Post by humeka » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:56 pm

@ minimal :
how can you speak so bad ? if you have to say something, be sure you won't be heard using this kind of language ! just talk normaly, ask questions, submit opinions, but don't insult peoples !
respect that.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:19 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, I think Live 4 is great!!!

anticuntlikeyou

Post by anticuntlikeyou » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:13 am

Anonymous wrote:anti****likeyou...

firstly...you have a disgusting name, secondly...you shouldnt make jokes of mental impairment EVER.

Please restrain yourself in future posts.

Dav
i never joke you punk,if you feel bad about your frustration,have a good wank & drink a glass of water ,you'll see it will make you less of a pussy.

minimal

Post by minimal » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:36 pm

humeka wrote:@ minimal :
how can you speak so bad ? if you have to say something, be sure you won't be heard using this kind of language ! just talk normaly, ask questions, submit opinions, but don't insult peoples !
respect that.
you're right, I was too much angry here....
sorry for offending anyone here but I guess you get my point of view, even if I could have expressed it in a more polite way.

stay groovy

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:49 pm

i never joke you punk,if you feel bad about your frustration,have a good wank & drink a glass of water ,you'll see it will make you less of a pussy.
i see your still using that lovely name...ha ha ha

dav

anticuntlike

Post by anticuntlike » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:30 pm

[/quote]i see your still using that lovely name...ha ha ha

dav[/quote]

at least i am not a punk

jimmyaa

Post by jimmyaa » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:03 pm

Couldn't you bunch of losers go and bore each other somewhere else Someone please tell me is it kindergarden holidays just now or what?

anticuntlikeyou

Post by anticuntlikeyou » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:07 pm

jimmyaa wrote:Couldn't you bunch of losers go and bore each other somewhere else Someone please tell me is it kindergarden holidays just now or what?

i am sure that if i see you i would thimk about a toilet.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:18 pm

how did you know i was a punk!?!?!?!?

..... :D

dav