Ableton & its support - not the same? Buggy LIVE6 to bla

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Jip

Ableton & its support - not the same? Buggy LIVE6 to blame?

Post by Jip » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:49 pm

Hello is it just me or does anyone else feel that abletons support isn't as good as it used to be. I remember getting replies to my support emails the same day, sometimes within twenty minutes..

This is definitely not the case now - how long are other people waiting?

Ableton please don't lose sight of what made you so popular in the first place, good service/support, well priced & STABLE products, and not trying to cash in on users by bringing out unnecessary versions (live 6 ) that don't really offer much extra & are buggy as hell when you use it.

Maybe if they hadn't released this buggy product then support team would have more time to deal with customers????

Just a thought...
Jip

Imac Retina 5k/ Ableton Suite 9 & Push / Maschine Studio / Roland TR-8/ Traktor

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 am

Hello,

We've always had periods of overflow with support mails, but still remain the same: we answer mails all day long and try not to forgot one, yet give a personal and 'humanized' answer to everyone. We've been a bit busy lately, especially with the US support restructuration, but hopefully everything will return to normal soon.

As for a 'useless' release, I'm not sure everyone agrees here. At least I don't :) but that may not count.

We are doing our best to provide the best service, the will is there, and the team is growing to fullfil the growth of the user base.

sorry if any inconvenience.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

Jip

Post by Jip » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:47 am

tHANKS FOR REPLY - BUT i NEVER SAID IT WAS USELESS - JUST NOT NECESSARY TO RELEASE IT WHILST MANY ISSUES UNRESOLVED - AS POSTS ON FORUM SUGGEST FROM OTHER DISGRUNTLED USERS.
javascript:emoticon('8O')
Shocked
I ACTUALLY COMMEND YOU GUYS WHO DO WORK ON SUPPORT, MY BEEF ISN'T WITH YOU, AS i SAID I USED TO GET A REPLY SOMETIMES INSTANTLY. - YOU DO A GREAT JOB - BUT I DON'T THINK ABLETON IS HELPING.javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

I AM STILL WAITING A REPLY TO AN EMAIL SENT A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT THEN AGAIN i HAD A REPLY TO A SEPERATE EMAIL I SENT YESTERDAY TO ANOTHER ISSUE, STRANGE THAT I SOULD GET AN ANSWER TO THAT ONE FIRST. I GUESS THE FIRST ONE HAS SLIPPED THROUGH THE NET.

PS -I AM NOT SHOUTING - REALISED TOO LATE I WAS TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ! SORRY!javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink
Jip

Imac Retina 5k/ Ableton Suite 9 & Push / Maschine Studio / Roland TR-8/ Traktor

huffcw

Post by huffcw » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:44 pm

I have been waiting over a week - and at this point am giving up hope that I will get any help with my issue. Luckily Cakewalk Sonar works flawlessly for me - so I can keep my work moving under that program.

(Hate to say this, but maybe I will just continue with Sonar since it has now become the easier platform for me - simply because I don't have to deal with it not working correctly. I feel like I can't rely on Live anymore - or a quick resolution - or at least some help - from the support department.)

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:46 am

huffcw wrote:I have been waiting over a week - and at this point am giving up hope that I will get any help with my issue. Luckily Cakewalk Sonar works flawlessly for me - so I can keep my work moving under that program.

(Hate to say this, but maybe I will just continue with Sonar since it has now become the easier platform for me - simply because I don't have to deal with it not working correctly. I feel like I can't rely on Live anymore - or a quick resolution - or at least some help - from the support department.)
Hello,

Can you tell me which is your issue? It is true that we have been a bit midding resources lately, but do our best to empty our support inbox with helpful answers. We start being in a better situation, and hopefully thing will be back to normal very soon.

Sorry that your issue has not been answered yet.

Tell me and I'll have a look to it.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team

huffcw

Post by huffcw » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:14 pm

I will send the email again.