Live and Arkaos!?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Voodoo

Live and Arkaos!?

Post by Voodoo » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:29 pm

Hmmmm......new midi out function makes me thinking about the possibilities of triggering video clips within the sessionview by tapping into Arkaos. I have never use this software but interested to see if there are any users been using Arkaos can share some thoughts? It will be mad if we can perform music and jam visual at the same time. Or even sync up two computers' clocks; one with live 4 and one with live 4 and Arkaos.....I would imagine this might create a new breed of sight and sound performance. What do you think!?

My wife asked me why am I keep on zoning out last night? I told her some lame reason but the truth is....I got an uncontrollable buzz inside my head and can't stop thinking about IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that feeling!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Ableton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Voodoo

TiBook 867mhz, 1 gmb, 10.2.9

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:33 pm

In case you don't know what Arkaos is......

http://www.arkaos.net/site/en/index.html
Voodoo

TiBook 867mhz, 1 gmb, 10.2.9

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:06 am

arkaos is nice for jamming, but if you want to export the videos the results seem to have nothing to do with that what you saw while jamming. The timing is totally different.

That is a shame. other than that it is fun and great. - also the export options are ways to limited.

euterke

Post by euterke » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:06 pm

Arkaos is like a toy... way too limited, should take a look at www.resolume.com

This is one of the best video tool I use for vjing.