OT: 9/11 - many reports of wtc7 collapse BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Machinate

Post by Machinate » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:02 am

forge wrote:I cant watch it right now, and have thought the neo-cons were behind it right from the start, but from what I understand of what you're talking about - how do you know the times? couldnt an audio track just be out of sync?
with a reporter standing more or less right in front of the still-standing building, reporting that it was gone? no. ;)
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.

The Phat Conductor

Post by The Phat Conductor » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:04 am

they mention the time a few times during the broadcast, and the reporter is standing infront what is presumably a live feed of the WTC buildings. they original poster also gives the link to archive.org where the original clip is located and it is time stamped at the archive.

i'm not 100% sure of the time though, and the reporter could have been standing infront of a blue screen with hour old footage.

another question is what are the odds of the reporter accidentally getting this info. there were a lot of faulty first reports and misinformation going on. it could possibly be a coincidence, but this seems a little far fetched.

..and then why would google video pull the video?

it's all very strange.

it could well be viral disinformation though... like in that south park where the conspiracy movement is a conspiracy to make people think that the government is more competent than it actually is ;)
ill gates aka the phat conductor
producer, performer + ableton/music teacher

http://www.illgates.com

rbmonosylabik

Post by rbmonosylabik » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:07 am

Dude, the English come from the future!!! Wooooooooooooo!!!!!

MBP 2.3 GHz i5, Live 9.6.1, Push, MPD32, Rane SL2

dango

Post by dango » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:14 am

edit
Last edited by dango on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:14 am

There's probably some explanation for this. Why would "they" have press releases all prepared to get the word out so quickly?

Wasn't there a similar thing with the Pearl Harbor attack being reported in Australia before it happened?

The Phat Conductor

Post by The Phat Conductor » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:22 am

it might not have been a press release, and given how sensitive the info is it probably wouldn't have been printed. most likely there was someone verbally telling them the info and they got confused as to the timeline.

i didn't know about the pearl harbor thing. do you have a link?
Last edited by The Phat Conductor on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:22 am

...and there was a similar thing with the Oklahoma City bombing too....right after the bombing the TV stations in Oklahoma reported with certainty that police had found additional bombs planted in the building...was it erroneous reporting, or was it evidence of an inside job that was quickly suppressed?

dango

Post by dango » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 am

The Phat Conductor wrote: i'm not 100% sure of the time though, and the reporter could have been standing infront of a blue screen with hour old footage.

)
at the 19 min 09 sec point she casts a shadow from her hand movement on what would be the window sill behind her, the shadow does affect the window sill but not the window. if it were a green screen i believe a shadow would have been seen on the windows glass part as well. but because it is not a green screen and there is actually another light source outside (the sun) no shadow was cast on the window when here hand moves in front of it.

glu

Post by glu » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 am

I want Tony Snow to try to explain it, that would be soooo entertaining...

He probably would wear this face:

no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Thats a still from "Team America", right?

glu

Post by glu » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:32 am

"Damn brittish intelligence!"

no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

forge

Post by forge » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:22 pm

glu wrote:"Damn brittish intelligence!"

:lol:

"if you want to know what really happened I can tell you....I'm picking up a fireman...he's saying he was killed in the towers...his wife is here...he says he loves you very much and he's at peace now...he say's there were no explosives in the towers and the plane's really hit -the government arent to blame, they were just doing their job...."

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:56 pm

The Phat Conductor wrote:they mention the time a few times during the broadcast, and the reporter is standing infront what is presumably a live feed...

..and then why would google video pull the video?
Presumably, right. They probably pulled it because it was faked and the bbc complained.

[edit]

"you see, they eat this things called 'scunns', and drink tea-- we don't understand why, but it makes their brains see the future"
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

andydes

Post by andydes » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Nah, we're not from the future, it's just americans that are backward. heh, heh, heh.

Seriously guys, do you think the US government would give advance notice to the BBC after all the effort it would take to do such a thing. Doesn’t sound very clever.

If you’re looking for a conspiracy, surely you’re better off checking out the more tangible evidence, such as:

The very strange actions of the terrorists just before the attacks.
The trail of evidence incriminating Al Qaeda, including the ridiculously incriminating luggage of one of the terrorists that didn’t make the connecting flight to the world trade centre. (flight manuals, suicide bombers handbook, even a bloody will).
The visit by US agents to Bin Laden while he was in hospital shortly beforehand, even though he was even then top of the most wanted list.
The fact that the Taliban had offered to give up Bin Laden to the US.
The omission of the terrorist names on the flight manifests.
The reports of many of the terrorists being found alive and well after the attacks.
The orders to stop FBI investigations into terrorist cells despite the warnings of an impending attack.

There’s plenty more holes in the story that could point to a much less obvious involvement. One that would be easier to implement and to deny.

In my view, if anyone in the government was involved (I’m about 50/50 on it) they’d be much more likely to use a terrorist organisation to do there dirty work than do it themselves.

Look at how they actively encouraged conspiracies linking UFO with aliens to discredit sightings of prototype aircraft such as the U2, B2 & F117. You’d be playing into their hands by going on about building 7 and controlled demolitions, as it makes everyone investigating this look like a bunch of nutters.

btw we're not from the future, it's just that americans are backward. heh, heh, heh.

The Phat Conductor

Post by The Phat Conductor » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm

i actually don't think that the bbc was 'in on' anything. probably what happened is that one of the many people on the scene who knew the building was coming down told some reporter, and they sent the info down the pipe where it was reported too early.

nobody knew what the 'official version' was supposed to be at that point so they just reported what they heard.