Tunes WOBBLING :(

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
djyoz

Tunes WOBBLING :(

Post by djyoz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Some of my tunes in Ableton seem to sound wobbley like theres sound kind of filter on them :(

Is this cos some of them are like 145bpm tunes and my playing them at 152bpm or is there another reason i.e. sound card etc cos there sound when i play them through say media player...

Anyone? :?

Thanks in advance....
HARDSTYLE LIVE!!!!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Select all your warp markers <ctrl-a> and change the warp setting away from Complex. You can change bpms further than 15 steps and it should sound better.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

djyoz

Post by djyoz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:53 pm

Tone Deft wrote:Select all your warp markers <ctrl-a> and change the warp setting away from Complex. You can change bpms further than 15 steps and it should sound better.
complex?? im new to ableton dude can you explain some more sorry to sound thick!! :D
HARDSTYLE LIVE!!!!

kent_sandvik

Post by kent_sandvik » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:13 pm

djyoz wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Select all your warp markers <ctrl-a> and change the warp setting away from Complex. You can change bpms further than 15 steps and it should sound better.
complex?? im new to ableton dude can you explain some more sorry to sound thick!! :D
Read the manual section on different warp modes, it's a good chapter and explains a lot about the different warp types, their qualities and so on. --Kent