my first music video, wuha!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
The Phat Conductor

my first music video, wuha!

Post by The Phat Conductor » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:09 pm

ok ok, i know you're not really supposed to post your music in the main room, but this is a video so i'm hoping you guys will let me off on some sort of gray area technicality business....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySCvbO-IIoM

here's the spam from the release it's a part of (yes, i know i'm going to hell now)

ROBB G & THE PHAT CONDUCTOR "Chunkasaurus" + "Total Destroyment"

"Total Destroyment"
Dirty bangin' electro breaks. "Total Destroyment" brings them to their knees and makes them want to pull out their hair. Not for the faint hearted but definitely a primetime crowd pleaser. Watch the crowd headbang, breakdance and bodyslam all at once.

"Chunkasaurus"
Chunky funky bad ass bass and a tribute to the oldschool in the beats department. "Chunkasaurus" sets the floor ablaze everytime and is being supported by Krafty, Jay Cunning on Kiss FM ect ect.

Beatport
Track It Down
Release
ill gates aka the phat conductor
producer, performer + ableton/music teacher

http://www.illgates.com

kennerb

Post by kennerb » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:34 pm

heh heh. Puppets! :D
3ghz Pentium 4 (Prescott), XP Sp2, 1gig Ram, Dual Monitor with Matrox Millenium, MOTU Traveler, Event EZ8 Adat card. Also IBM THinkpad t40 1.6 1 gig ram

OvertoneZero

Post by OvertoneZero » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:45 pm

I thought shit was gonna go down when I saw the Alligator, good to see it all worked out.

Patch

Post by Patch » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:04 pm

Good stuff! Shouldn't the dude in the puppet show have some natty-ass-dreads, though?!? :wink:

kabuki

Post by kabuki » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:32 pm

First of.. Great track.

The video: Great concept. I like the loose feel of it. I think it could have been executed better, though. A bit tighter in the editing, use of more layers and details. Edited more to the music. It's one of those "Damn, I wish I had thought of that" ideas.

Cheers.
15" PB 2.5 Ghz, 4 Gig RAM, 750 GB HD, Live 9 still no cue points or program change messages?!?. Doesn't do shit.

went to the gypsy

Post by went to the gypsy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:27 am

awesome!

thanks.

-wttg-