F•CK George Bush!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

F•CK George Bush!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:16 am

8O

claudek

Post by claudek » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:19 am

Yeah before he fucks you!
Worlds most stupid president award!

XPM

Post by XPM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:29 pm

Yeah man, that guy is a fucking hypocrite.
At least Saddam did what he did, and didnt try to hide it from people, Bush is a thick puppet for the filthy scum who run America, and is one of the worst world leaders ever!

oh, and if u havent already, read Stupid white men, and Dude where's my country by Michael Moore

p.s. Bush is just another word for C**T!!!!!

Amberience

Post by Amberience » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:03 pm

Y'know what... I'm going to lead a death metal band and we'll be called "BUSH YOU'RE A CUNT!"

We'll have songs about how much of a cunt bush is... and then we'll drink his blood.

Rock on!

Click.

XPM

Post by XPM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:11 pm

Cool man! can I join?
I'll be your synth/keytar player, (check out the pic)
Are you ready to rock?!!!???!
We can rip down the American Government!!! :twisted:

hehehehe

tjwett

Post by tjwett » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:17 pm

funny that no one in this thread appears to be from America. i guess the smell of his bullshit travels far.

gaspode

Hmmm...

Post by gaspode » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:26 pm

Not that I care for everything that Bush does...

but why is it, everybody is always complaining about the current president of the USA? It seems that after being in office for a couple years everybody hates him. Somebody did vote for him right?

claudek

Post by claudek » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:52 pm

Americans voted for him as they thought they would save allot in taxes..
Guess what they lose..

forge

Post by forge » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:24 pm

claudek wrote:Americans voted for him as they thought they would save allot in taxes..
Guess what they lose..
ahh but dont forget the lost votes nd the supreme court appointed by his daddyletting him win!

DS

Post by DS » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:49 pm

yup, Bush actually lost that election by more than 500,000 votes. pretty fucked up that a shit head like him can twist the system that much. I live in boulder, colorado but thinkin about leaving the country if he gets relected. though, even if kerry gets elected the agenda is still the same - they are both members of the same secret society. this country is a love/hate relationship - if only the majority of people could think for themselves. drop bush not bombs :!: , DS

claudek

Post by claudek » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:23 pm

cool slogan for a t-shirt
Drop Bush Not Bombs!!
If Bush wins again..He will do worse as He got away with so much shit
he will just do more in his next 4 years..
Anyone is better than Bush..Kerry is allot smarter for sure and allot more
global minded..Only thing Bush can think Globally is where he can bomb next.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:31 pm

DS wrote:yup, Bush actually lost that election by more than 500,000 votes. pretty fucked up that a shit head like him can twist the system that much. I live in boulder, colorado but thinkin about leaving the country if he gets relected. though, even if kerry gets elected the agenda is still the same - they are both members of the same secret society. this country is a love/hate relationship - if only the majority of people could think for themselves. drop bush not bombs :!: , DS
Well, lets see what happens. If I had a nickle for all the people that I've heard say they will leave the country if Bush gets re-elected, I'd own Ableton at this point. C'mon, are you seriously going to leave the states just cause Bush gets re-elected--you yourself know Kerry ain't much different. Where would you go? Canada--45% taxes--sure you want to do that? And whilst people are constantly talking about all kinds of conspiracies and how corrupt the US is, do you REALLY think that France, UK, Germany, Italy, etc. are perfect un-corrupted governments??? C'mon, just because the US is the biggest and baddest, doesn't mean that all other countries are perfect. Other countries stayed out of the Iraq thing for the same reason we're in it--oil--France and other countries didn't want the flow of black gold from Iraq to stop, and we're willing to overlook infractions of the UN to do so, rendering the UN a pointless, spineless waste of time--why bother making rules if you don't plan to enforce them.

Anyhow, agreed, bush sucks, kerry won't be much better, but that doesn't mean america sucks. My day to day life continues to be good reguardless of the government--we have low taxes, great infrastructure, lots of opportunities for anyone to make something of themselves, and we certainly have an abudance of talented artists in all sorts or genres (musical and otherwise). Maybe try out some other countries, and see if they really are that great, and if america really sucks so bad that you'll leave just because some greater-of-two-evils gets elected.

claudek

Post by claudek » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:37 pm

I agree America does not suck..just the new Goverment..
However, if American's do not take voting seriously America will start showing the signs of aging..
America is what i t is because of the people..that means you gotta take control!

the8bitdeity

Post by the8bitdeity » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:42 pm

I personally like the "Good Bush, Bad Bush" shirts

Image[/img]

guestmaster 30000

Post by guestmaster 30000 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:47 pm

mmmm good bush :lol: