OT: My prayers have been answered!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:48 am

DrainBamage wrote:
M. Bréqs wrote:
DrainBamage wrote: The Jeffersons was a much better show, stupid cunt.
I agree about the Jeffersons, but I still want to know what you have against white people. Personally, I have no problem with stupid cunts like you, so why hate on whiteys?
I could give a shit watching people of privilege have their superficial fucking problems with a laugh track programming me to laugh while they neatly wrap up their problems in 30 minutes. It's a show for stupid cunts.

Vivisection videos on the internet, good times.

The white man is responsible for most of the problems in the world.
actually it's you're "blame them" attitude that is responsible for most of the problems in the world.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:24 am

pulsoc wrote:
DrainBamage wrote:
word
hahhahaaha................heheehehehee..............OOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO...............

that's funny :?

Love bigots........imus, sharpton, jackson, lewis.............

It's so nice to see how ALL people are so damn mean and shitty............

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:08 pm

pulsoc wrote:
DrainBamage wrote:
word
I would argue that the most technologically and economically successful could be reasonably assumed to be responsible for most of the problems in the world.

That Western Civilization prevailed, and the members of this civilization are mostly white is academic. Were the Chinese the most economically and technologically successful, people would be blaming them instead.

That said, there are a lot of problems the "white man" has solved.
  • White Europeans and White Americans eradicated Smallpox
    Whites abolished slavery (The British were the first to abolish it, and in proportion to population they were the least proliferate slavers of their time compared to Arabic, African, North American Indian and most Asian societies).
    "white men" created representative democracy, and re-introduced it to the world in the 1700s
    Caucasian Europeans created the first notion of individual rights.
    Caucasian Europeans created the first notion of religious freedom.
    A white man invented the printing press
    An education system designed to create universal literacy was a European invention

Blaming the white man for the world's problems is like saying that because the guy who stopped to help you fix your flat tire on the road is at fault for your misfortune because he's got a nicer car than you have. Fuck that.

DrainBamage

Post by DrainBamage » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm

M. Bréqs wrote:That said, there are a lot of problems the "white man" has solved.

White Europeans and White Americans eradicated Smallpox
White man brought small pox to north america which caused plagues amongst the natives, stupid cunt.
Whites abolished slavery (The British were the first to abolish it, and in proportion to population they were the least proliferate slavers of their time compared to Arabic, African, North American Indian and most Asian societies).
The white man was responsible for the slave trade in the first place, stupid cunt.
"white men" created representative democracy, and re-introduced it to the world in the 1700s
Like in Iraq they shove it down peoples' throats through invasion, occupation domination and colonization, stupid cunt.
Caucasian Europeans created the first notion of individual rights.
That's bullshit, individual rights exist even in pack animals, stupid cunt.
Caucasian Europeans created the first notion of religious freedom.
And are doing a great job of separation of church and state :roll: Let alone the crusades, religious wars and obvious religious intolerance outside the dominant paradigm, stupid cunt.
A white man invented the printing press
But prohibited to let the colored man learn to read, stupid cunt.
An education system designed to create universal literacy was a European invention
For the white man, by the white man, stupid cunt.
Blaming the white man for the world's problems is like saying that because the guy who stopped to help you fix your flat tire on the road is at fault for your misfortune because he's got a nicer car than you have. Fuck that.
More like the guy helps you on the side of the road, kidnaps you in your own car so he can sell you and your car to another person. Invasion, occupation, domination, colonisation, profit and leave, stupid cunt.
Last edited by DrainBamage on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have more gear than you, fuck off.

stjohn

Post by stjohn » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:27 pm

everyone is as bad as each other :evil: :evil: :evil:

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:28 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:[

actually it's you're "blame them" attitude that is responsible for most of the problems in the world.
just wanted to quote myself.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

DrainBamage

Post by DrainBamage » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:29 pm

stjohn wrote:everyone is as bad as each other :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm worse, stupid cunt.

DrainBamage

Post by DrainBamage » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:29 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:

...and you're a stupid cunt.

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:13 pm

DrainBamage wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:

...and you're a stupid cunt.
but since you've called everyone that it really doesn't matter much anymore, hee hee.
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:40 am

DrainBamage wrote:
stjohn wrote:everyone is as bad as each other :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm worse, stupid cunt.
And your a stupid cunt Drain Bamage.

What, so good things are happening among the tribes in africa? And what about the east? shure white man can be blamed for alot, just saing it mostly even vorce in a lot other countries around the world. Japanece are racist towards indians, did you know that? Just trying to say that humans are humans in general, tyrants are tyrants whatever the race. But a rich cynical man in any leading position in any country will exploit to gain his own interests. Sorry to say so, but a few of the blacks in usa needs to get more involved in politicks. Your statemsts are razist, whatever race you are in posession of. Be proud!

If we ever shall move forward, stop the hating...

You north americans need to pay atention to other countries then just critizising your own missary. Stop wining and do somethin about it.

Take some history classes while your at it. And trie to read international independent news, other then white man controled cnn etc.

Yes white man sucks, especialy the christians. So join the politicks, make a revolution!

.....when did I get so political anyway... :lol:

LeifonMars

Post by LeifonMars » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:23 am

Now that I admit I'm cunt, I feel stupid as well... since, I was in strong belief that the whole thing in Frasier (which I found very dear show to me) was the irony towards the rich stupid cunts who whine. But maybe the irony presented in the show wasn't harsh enough (since it was indeed quite warm hearted) to satisfy the needs of the likes of Drain Bamage.
MBP OSX 10.6.8, Live 8.4, MFII, Evolver, Monomachine, Octatrack, APC40, Launchpad

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:52 am

"why did the chicken cross the road ?"

"fuck off I hate chicken"
spreader of butter

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:41 am

I thought the chicken was a nappy-haired ho...and needed to get to the other side for a hair-do.......

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:45 am

oh christ, how long is this OLD GUY SAID A BOO BOO ON THE TV shit gonna last ?
It is the most inane muck I've ever seen , I cant believe people even talk about it - tho I suppose I cant blame them since the american media has made a spectacle out of it.

what a load of toss, honestly, a load of steaming skhutther shit

I'm looking forward to the southpark episode about it :roll:
spreader of butter

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 am

by the time is comes out, something new will have taken it's place.