dark hip-hop track

Share your tracks with other users.
motormouth

dark hip-hop track

Post by motormouth » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:34 pm

myspace.com/neurhythma

not finished but fuck it, feel free to use it in a mix if ya like, it's more or less a track I made for mixing, which is why it is pretty sparse, the space was intended for mixing into another track.

Architect

Post by Architect » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:21 pm

what's with the virginia tech and gun images? Not only that but you have the killers voice on the track... Very unusual, not many people will feel comfortable listening to that I bet but keep at it hopefully in a different direction. Too many people are very sensitive about that whole issue I myself wouldn't touch it!
Dope Hip-Hop Production
http://www.myspace.com/infinitarchitect
Live 6.07/FL Studio 7 Producer Edition/Recycle/Battery 3/Kontakt 2/Motif ES6/Yamaha EX5/Akai MPC 2500/NI KORE Controller/2x Technic 1200s

radib

Post by radib » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:29 pm

it´s flat and starky, not flowing. nothing really going inside, no sex, all just seperated into single elements and therefore standing alone somehow. maybe just a bit too shy for good hip hop.
-

"after all it wouldn´t have been possible without the impossible."

motormouth

Post by motormouth » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:48 am

I was intentionally going for a very stark, fragmented feel, cold and devoid of emotion....empty, yet driven and calculated.....

Alos making a connection between the events in Virgina and the bombings in iraq happening at the same time....my belief is that extreme violence creates a powerful yet subtle frequency that travels the globe, some people are very receptive to these off-notes being struck on a constant basis on so many levels. On an ironic note, nearly every day at least 30 people get killed in Iraq because of out meddling in affairs there (i.e. it's our fault), yet we have no candlelight vigils, brief mention in the news....is "American" blood more precious than Iraqi blood?

whatever, thanks for listening.

radib

Post by radib » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 am

motormouth wrote:I was intentionally going for a very stark, fragmented feel, cold and devoid of emotion....empty, yet driven and calculated.....
ok, then well done ;=)
-

radib

Post by radib » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:53 am

and regarding politics, i´m too lazy for haunting news day by day due to they didn´t change since the apes. it´s natural, one group of interest fights the other. christians flew from the south-eastern world, building up their own, later became strong enough to enslave the rest. why? i guess there is no deep why, just the rules of market.

besides its interesting to read your thinking, cause its highly influenced by your experiences and knowledge in technology. that basically scientific approach in exploring social relations may be a good way. especially in times when national boundaries get more and more fragile, and therefore those act even more reactionary and harsh, who are afraid of those globalized processes of total re-organization. it´s the end of the old world, now comes the real one.

so: please, keep on!
-

Architect

Post by Architect » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:07 am

Okay thanks for explaining your thoughts on that track....I hear ya man about the Iraq war and violence across America, unfortunately I believe the us has a lot of dues to pay... Our government has really fukked with the entire world to the point where most countries hate us become we look like the big and powerful corrupt nation that we are... But to tell you the truth it's ashame because the common folks in America or at least most of them are good natured and totally disagree with what our government does.

Our government has become too powerful
Dope Hip-Hop Production
http://www.myspace.com/infinitarchitect
Live 6.07/FL Studio 7 Producer Edition/Recycle/Battery 3/Kontakt 2/Motif ES6/Yamaha EX5/Akai MPC 2500/NI KORE Controller/2x Technic 1200s

radib

Post by radib » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:51 am

no it became weak as shit, its controlled by the industry that sell the products to all those dumb people who need to buy more and more products. its no american problem at all, its a fuckin human problem. politics and especially the armies do the dirty work for all those grand rich couchwarmers.
-