FS: Live 6 License (again)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
iamnotcool

FS: Live 6 License (again)

Post by iamnotcool » Fri May 18, 2007 9:58 am

$240 USD, paypal only. Drop a PM if you're interested.

Don't worry, I'm still going to use Live, just not version 6 on my MBP. Logic Pro is now my DAW, with Live 4 on a powerbook for looping purposes.
15" Macbook Pro C2D, Live 6, Remote Zero SL
Click here for my tunes!

Airwave

Post by Airwave » Fri May 18, 2007 10:35 am

don't do something you might regret for the rest of your life mate. I was a Logic Pro geek before.

You want my logic pro 7.2 maybe?
OOPS

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri May 18, 2007 12:25 pm

Listen to Laurent, as he's a production GOD. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!! All other DAWs are old news.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Fri May 18, 2007 1:34 pm

At least wait till you're 100% sure that Cycling and Ableton didn't team up for a video plugin or something along the likes..

If they're actually working on some OSC/Max/Pluggo related thing... Shit is about to get really cool :D

Also, do you have 2 licenses?
Because you cant sell an upgrade.
You cant sell live 6 and still own Live 4, unless you didn't upgrade the Live 4 and bought the retail "full" version of Live 6. (in other words, there are 2 licenses on your account on ableton.com. If you only have one license, all the products you own will be under license 1.)

iamnotcool

Post by iamnotcool » Fri May 18, 2007 5:11 pm

hoffman2k wrote: Also, do you have 2 licenses?
Because you cant sell an upgrade.
You cant sell live 6 and still own Live 4, unless you didn't upgrade the Live 4 and bought the retail "full" version of Live 6. (in other words, there are 2 licenses on your account on ableton.com. If you only have one license, all the products you own will be under license 1.)
The fiancee' owns Live 4, so should I ever need Live for anything, I can just borrow her machine here and there. I'll still have another license of Live Lite 6 installed, but in reality I just don't need a full version of Live.
15" Macbook Pro C2D, Live 6, Remote Zero SL
Click here for my tunes!