oops - mad props to Nebulae

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Wow, that was random. That guy must know someone who knows Neb.

ShinySack69

Post by ShinySack69 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:08 pm

I know a friend of a friend who's the third cousin of the bastard child of one of Neb's groupies. Trust me, a very reliable source.

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:16 pm

vinkalmann wrote:
It seems you're not well liked...why is that do you think?

Oh, i'm well liked by plenty of folks. Just not people who want me to be something i'm not to be "friends" with people on an internet forum.

but carry on with your noble cause to be everybody's buddy.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

ShinySack69

Post by ShinySack69 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:24 pm

Hey, you two mofos, take this outside...this thread is all about Nebulae. Geez, some people are all about me me me. Christ!

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 pm

oh, i thought it was about whining about how horrible this forum is.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

forge

Post by forge » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 am

Hey Shinysack69, great to hear from you again Neb...er..not neb

you'll be back - you're part of the furniture

I find it odd to hear you all say this really - because you all seem to be forgetting a very important detail - DONT CLICK ON THE SHIT THREADS

really simple

I loiter around this forum pretty much daily and I always click "view posts since last visit" and open the ones that interest me in tabs and always and up with about 15 tabs an the screen, and I generally dont click on the nasty ones, and if I do I know what I'm getting

it doesnt really seem much different to how it's always been actually

it's people like Neb laying low that makes the signal to noise ratio seem out of whack because there are less of the "good guys" aorund to keep it balanced - but he'll be back, he knows he's got friends here and he loves a good chat! ;-)

as for ALDJ - same as Angstrom I'm not a DJ and I often try and it just doesnt grab me - I actually really like the colourful, non sterile/unmoderated approach here

in fact I had a look at a forum yesterday where in just 1 thread 3 different moderators threatened in probably half the posts of the thread that they would close it if people strayed OT (meaning OT from the thread title) as soon as anyone even mentioned one word that didnt neatly fit into the title - talk about lifeless, sterile, and boring!

it made me really, really glad the Abe forum is not like that

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:09 am

ShinySack69 wrote:It's when you start insulting people wifes and children that it's too ugly to bear. Since Spring of this year, it has been clear that this forum is more ugly than good. It was time for Neb to leave...he couldn't bear to see a place he loved so so dearly turn into an ugly, unhealthy place that wasn't fun anymore.
L&TMFAO

thats laughing AND *tugging*
and that's PEOPLE'S WIVES ...not people wifes, lol. I wouldn't hire you to litigate my cat's A-hole.

stay gone & be gone bitch :P
spreader of butter