Christs's Sake Ableton, CLEAN YOUR FORUM UP.......

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Playground for eccentric spam bots

Skanky Vagina
27%
Nut Cracker
2%
DirtySanchez.exe Virus
7%
Ableton LE
9%
LOL Cats
9%
Dog Milk
9%
Secret police like forum bereft of all forms of free speech and liberty
5%
Iron Maiden tickets
31%

Total votes: 55

smutek

Post by smutek » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:52 pm

motormouth wrote:who cares, don't take this forum so seriously, go outside and get some sun, go have a few beers, stop whining. I'm sure if they feel like it they will clean it up, they know what's going on here.

BTW have you seen the internet lately???

Excuse me??? Let me tell you a story Mr. 25 post man. When I was young there was a bully on my block named William Wallace McNeil. Gee Flicker was his nick name. Lived 6 houses down from me. By 1st grade he was already a big gnarly fat mother f%cker. This dude kicked my ass every week from second grade on up to the eighth grade. EVERY WEEK. And every week I fought him. And every week I lost. I didn't whine, I didn't "go grab a beer" - I fought his fat ass and got my skinny ass kicked EVERY WEEK!!

Till one rainy day in 5th grade something amazing happened. I had just finished getting my ass whipped for about the 100th time by the fat monster, and as I lie on the damp ground behind Battle Grove Elementary school watching him waddle away I was suddenly filled with a rage and power unlike any other I have ever experienced. I leapt to my feet, and with the light of my Polish forefathers blazing in my eye's I charged him from behind, delivering a text book "professional" wrestling style drop kick - both feet right into the middle of his back sending him face first into a huge mud puddle.

A crowd of boys and girls who had been watching from some near by bleachers leapt to their feet and cheered, for the giant had been felled. I was already on my feet, and watched as he slowly lifted his giant hulk out of the mud, humiliated and enraged.

I hauled ass out of there.

From that point on I got my ass kicked pretty much every time he saw me, but mine was to be a more aggressive role, whether it was leaping from behind a car to throw a stick into the front spokes of his bicycle as he lazily drove past me, tying his doors shut and taping horror movie posters to the outsides of his windows, or organizing other neighborhood kids to build and man strategically placed mud forts in various alleys to guard against his approach.

Yes, I still lost every fight after that, and got my ass kicked a lot more, but I decided that if he was going to kick my ass I was damned sure to give him a reason.

If you think all of that has pretty much nothing to do with your post, well, you are right. It is a true story though.

VOTE IRON MAIDEN

forge

Post by forge » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:04 am

smutek wrote:
motormouth wrote:who cares, don't take this forum so seriously, go outside and get some sun, go have a few beers, stop whining. I'm sure if they feel like it they will clean it up, they know what's going on here.

Excuse me??? Let me tell you a story Mr. 25 post man. When I was young there was a bully on my block named William Wallace McNeil. Gee Flicker was his nick name. Lived 6 houses down from me. By 1st grade he was already a big gnarly fat mother f%cker. This dude kicked my ass every week from second grade on up to the eighth grade. EVERY WEEK. And every week I fought him. And every week I lost. I didn't whine, I didn't "go grab a beer" - I fought his fat ass and got my skinny ass kicked EVERY WEEK!!

Till one rainy day in 5th grade something amazing happened. I had just finished getting my ass whipped for about the 100th time by the fat monster, and as I lie on the damp ground behind Battle Grove Elementary school watching him waddle away I was suddenly filled with a rage and power unlike any other I have ever experienced. I leapt to my feet, and with the light of my Polish forefathers blazing in my eye's I charged him from behind, delivering a text book "professional" wrestling style drop kick - both feet right into the middle of his back sending him face first into a huge mud puddle.

A crowd of boys and girls who had been watching from some near by bleachers leapt to their feet and cheered, for the giant had been felled. I was already on my feet, and watched as he slowly lifted his giant hulk out of the mud, humiliated and enraged.

From that point on I got my ass kicked pretty much every time he saw me, but mine was to be a more aggressive role, whether it was leaping from behind a car to throw a stick into the front spokes of his bicycle as he lazily drove past me, tying his doors shut and taping horror movie posters to the outsides of his windows, or organizing other neighborhood kids to build and man strategically placed mud forts in various alleys to guard against his approach.

Yes, I still lost every fight after that, and got my ass kicked a lot more, but I decided that if he was going to kick my ass I was damned sure to give him a reason.

If you think all of that has pretty much nothing to do with your post, well, you are right. It is a true story though.

VOTE IRON MAIDEN
YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

great story

Martyn

Post by Martyn » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:27 am

A good story indeed!

Now I'm really sorry that I voted for the Skanky Vagina :(

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:32 am

lmao dude! Was most def a true story though, not sure what made me think of it. That bully was a trip, white as the driven snow, blonde hair and blue eyes, but some reason swore - no, absolutely insisted he was half cherokee indian. Seemed to be the thing with all the redneck kids in my neighborhood for some reason.

Something to do with Iron Maiden or something, I don't know.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:37 am

:lol: smutek

that story and the one about the guy moving his chair in the cafe are great parables. (the door kept hitting his chair and he kept whining about it, just move the freaking chair!, great life lesson.)
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Dominik

Post by Dominik » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:47 am

they said in news today that juvenile delinquency is rising up incredibly.
england will become the first place they say....
so don't worry.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:49 am

Tone Deft wrote::lol: smutek

that story and the one about the guy moving his chair in the cafe are great parables. (the door kept hitting his chair and he kept whining about it, just move the freaking chair!, great life lesson.)
Right on bro. That's awesome you remember thet "chair in the cafe" story I told! the guy in the chair was me by the way, and I tell that story to people all of the time. Some get it, some don't.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 am

Dominik wrote:
so don't worry.
So you think Billy McNeil might be making his way to England?

:P

Dominik

Post by Dominik » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:56 am

it's good to know, somwhere else is more worse than in my home.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:09 am

Dominik wrote:

it's good to know, somwhere else is more worse than in my home.
Dude, surely you had a neighborhood bully growing up? Are you telling me there were no bullies in the Munich of your childhoood? How would you say it in german? Nachbarschaft Tyrann?

forge

Post by forge » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 am

smutek wrote:
Dominik wrote:
so don't worry.

:P
machinesworking made a really funny point on here once

someone called someone else a bully on the forum and MW pointed out that REAL bullies are not posting on forums like this, they are working in some shitty oil change place moaning about how their once hot girlfriend got fat

I remembered it because I found it really funny

I reckon the fate of Billy McNeil would be something like that

Komplex

Post by Komplex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 am

beats me wrote:Er. Can you show me the link to the gaping vagina thread? I just want to see so I can voice my opinion here. That's all. I swear. Thanks.
x2

Komplex

Post by Komplex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:53 am

smutek wrote:

VOTE IRON MAIDEN
haha, good read. go the poles!

Mesmer

Post by Mesmer » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:00 pm

smutek wrote: I was suddenly filled with a rage and power unlike any other I have ever experienced..
smutek wrote: I charged him from behind

Erm.... nevermind.
:lol:
http://www.mesmero.net
---
---
Hidden Driveways wrote:This doesn't answer your question at all, but I said it anyway simply for the joy of making a post.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 pm

forge wrote:machinesworking made a really funny point on here once

someone called someone else a bully on the forum and MW pointed out that REAL bullies are not posting on forums like this, they are working in some shitty oil change place moaning about how their once hot girlfriend got fat

I remembered it because I found it really funny

I reckon the fate of Billy McNeil would be something like that
I haven't seen the guy for about 8 or so years. When we were in our 20's he was doing shady shit for the Pagans motorcycle gang, then had a job transporting and incinerating body part for a hospital or something really morbid like that.

Last I had heard he had a heroin habbit (big problem with a lot of people I grew up with), his Mom passed and left him the house that his family had owned for over 30 years and in less than 12 months he managed to lose it. Apparently at the end nothing was left in the house, even the plumbing had been ripped out, recycled and sold. Honestly, I hope the guy is doing ok, but I'd be surprised if he's even alive today.

8O