CUBASE / ABLETON AGAIN

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
electrolee

Post by electrolee » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 pm

radib wrote:No, I am not blind.
Dude Seriously! Your an Ass.

Why dont you come here with some concrete proof of the differences or do some tests and present them to us. Not come on to the Ableton forum and start whinging about cubase sound like some colour and ableton sounding like some other colour and blah blah blah blah.

WANKER!

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:24 am

leisuremuffin wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:
And I'll add:
"Pound Puppy"

nate_D

Post by nate_D » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:27 am

sparklepuff wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:
adventurepants_ wrote:
Original poster credibility - now lower than zero.

his/her opinions on summing and panning: Priceless.
check his myspace and the tune on it, this guy has skills, and one of these:
[X]
Damn, you beat me to the punch. I was going to tell everyone to check out the amazing tune he was able to produce on his incredible sounding system. He clearly has the cred to be posting DAW comparisons with songwriting, engineering, and production skills like that.

8O

after reading such a wonderful thread (giving him the benefit of the doubt for a split second after his original post) and then hearing his tune on myspace i'm gonna have to nominate this guy for the "biggest douche in the universe" award
Macbook 2ghz c2d, 2gb ram, osx 10.5.5, live 8.0.8, fw-1884, ms20, x-session, 2xLP

radib

Post by radib » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 am

Sorry, but the tune is an old cut off of something completely done in Live. And It´s the ringtone for my mobile. What do you think what happens, when I´m standing down in the Berlin subway and there comes a call wth that tone? Yeah you´re right, they all come around to take off my clothes!

And now that I use Cubase it will get even hotter than that. Warmer and brighter, especially. With me it´s the same as with Galileo. No one of the poor minded believed him - but he was true.
-

"after all it wouldn´t have been possible without the impossible."

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:27 am

i hope to god that youre some kind of internet comedybot, because as a real person you make a great emoticon!

:lol:

radib

Post by radib » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:29 am

Thank you.
-

djritchie

Post by djritchie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:54 am

Dear oh Dear...

These people are all the same... i used to read about the sifference in quality between FL-Studio and Other DAW's, Guyver (who uses FL) did a complete scientific test on the 2 applications and found 0 difference, another user did a "blind test" - Same riff, same VST different DAW, even then hardly any difference was noted - My point is... These posts diserved a comment as at least they tried to provide evidence and not once did they get majorly defensive or rude - plus they have the credentials!

Lets face it, ive noticed a LITTLE improvement when moving from FL to Live and i enjoy using Live as i find it much more inspiring, This geeza "radlib" or wateva has merely proved he is a complete clueless wannabe!

Well done mate, we could do a blind test on you (or maybe a deaf one!) - You are the tosser, every1 else isnt! FACT!

GOODNITE!!!!

chrysalis33rpm

Post by chrysalis33rpm » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:19 am

radib wrote:Sorry, but the tune is an old cut off of something completely done in Live. And It´s the ringtone for my mobile. What do you think what happens, when I´m standing down in the Berlin subway and there comes a call wth that tone? Yeah you´re right, they all come around to take off my clothes!

And now that I use Cubase it will get even hotter than that. Warmer and brighter, especially. With me it´s the same as with Galileo. No one of the poor minded believed him - but he was true.
OMG :D Now you are comparing yourself to Galileo! You know he was a scientist, right? You know what got him in trouble with the Catholic church? EMPIRICAL EXPERIMENTATION. That means, he didn't just spout opinions, he did tests to back it up. Tests that changed the way we saw the world.

You, however, just can't be bothered- you already know! Everybody I have heard of doing a real test between DAW platforms comes up with the fact that there is LITTLE TO NO DIFFERENCE between them in sound quality, all else being equal (like the way they are being used, the generation of the software, etc.) People around here would be very interested in any findings to the contrary - but your OPINION is just not good enough, and worth less and less by the second I might add.

Have fun getting your clothes ripped off in the subway! Why don't you go over to the Cubase forum and tell all of them about your amazing scientific discoveries! I am sure they'll appreciate having a top-notch guy like you around.

Bombastic

Post by Bombastic » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:02 am

radib wrote:
chrysalis33rpm wrote: Radib get a life.

I have a life, because of that I know the difference between Live and Cubase. It´s like cheap Crystal vs. nice Heroin. Or TV vs. a sweet girl.

And: "communication skills" really sounds terrible.
Christ you are a complete twat arent you?

radib

Post by radib » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:26 am

I´m less interested in what I am than what I encounter.

And if you don´t realize a really essential difference regarding sound between Fruity Loops and Cubase no one could help you. Galileo is with me, cause you are the fuckin church of Live right now on my crusade for more taste in sound.
-

djritchie

Post by djritchie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:37 am

man your such a waste of space!!

If you wanna start a DAW war... this is how you go about testing somethin..

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-co ... otout.html

dickhead

radib

Post by radib » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:47 am

Yeah Samplitube sounds great. Even greater than Cubase, and a whole universe than Live.

Kids, make a note: I record everything directly into that wonderpiece.
-

djritchie

Post by djritchie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:54 am

kids make a note??????????????????

i posted that link for you to make a note matey!!

ahhh bless ya!

child!

radib

Post by radib » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:09 pm

OMG.
-

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:39 pm

Machinate wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote: