O/T No Longer Buying Toblerone or Other Swiss Goods...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:11 pm

nebulae wrote:bah, macgyver would never use that shite

Landser

Post by Landser » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:21 pm

pepezabala wrote:
Landser wrote: you can study how a genocide is initiated by immigration and fullfilled with high birth rates of the immigrants
Genocides are mostly initiated by people waving flags and being proud of their own race/nationality/culture.

Nationalism has killed more people than any migration.

Fact.
Fact?
How many people were killed in the name of Communism, one of the political ideologies of equality and non-existance of races and ethnics?

And how many wars were lead in the name of humanity? Of god?

Most ethnical conflicts are a conclusion of earlier immigration, of occupation or a drawing of unnatural borders. For example: many ethnical conflicts in Africa are a product of the borders, that i.e. Great Britain had drwan. It's easy for the big business and the secret-services to bring such conflicts to escalate.

Or, like in Europe, where no big ethnical conflicts existed anymore, they created by mass-immigration a huge mega-conflict for the future.
Very practical, to bring the Europeans up against the islamic world.
The next big strike for big business and maybe the final step to the world-government of the globalists.

And btw, if you think, Bush were a flag waiver: show me, how many US-politicians send their sons in the army to fight for "freedom and democracy". If you think the Bush-administration were national, then there you have the answer, in what they really believe.
The Republicans, the Zionists that have taken over the White House, or the Democrats, makes no difference - they all share one political vision: the NWO, the New World Order, the world-government.
There is no difference between Al Gore, Bill Clinton or George Bush in the target - only the way is different. Bush waives with the flag, to make the patriots believe in him. But he is a Globalist.

The multicultural propaganda is only for the politically dumb - everyone a bit informed (and the people and families in the BIG money-business, ARE informed how the world runs) knows, it never has worked, is doesn't work - and it will not work until there will be ethnics and groups left on this planet - but it is a perfect method for social-dumping, for dissolution of social coherence, for reducing national rights on the way to NWO.
Divide et impera.

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Landser wrote:
pepezabala wrote:
Landser wrote: you can study how a genocide is initiated by immigration and fullfilled with high birth rates of the immigrants
Genocides are mostly initiated by people waving flags and being proud of their own race/nationality/culture.

Nationalism has killed more people than any migration.

Fact.
Fact?
How many people were killed in the name of Communism, one of the political ideologies of equality and non-existance of races and ethnics?

And how many wars were lead in the name of humanity? Of god?

Most ethnical conflicts are a conclusion of earlier immigration, of occupation or a drawing of unnatural borders. For example: many ethnical conflicts in Africa are a product of the borders, that i.e. Great Britain had drwan. It's easy for the big business and the secret-services to bring such conflicts to escalate.

Or, like in Europe, where no big ethnical conflicts existed anymore, they created by mass-immigration a huge mega-conflict for the future.
Very practical, to bring the Europeans up against the islamic world.
The next big strike for big business and maybe the final step to the world-government of the globalists.

And btw, if you think, Bush were a flag waiver: show me, how many US-politicians send their sons in the army to fight for "freedom and democracy". If you think the Bush-administration were national, then there you have the answer, in what they really believe.
The Republicans, the Zionists that have taken over the White House, or the Democrats, makes no difference - they all share one political vision: the NWO, the New World Order, the world-government.
There is no difference between Al Gore, Bill Clinton or George Bush in the target - only the way is different. Bush waives with the flag, to make the patriots believe in him. But he is a Globalist.

The multicultural propaganda is only for the politically dumb - everyone a bit informed (and the people and families in the BIG money-business, ARE informed how the world runs) knows, it never has worked, is doesn't work - and it will not work until there will be ethnics and groups left on this planet - but it is a perfect method for social-dumping, for dissolution of social coherence, for reducing national rights on the way to NWO.
Divide et impera.
OK, in order to include stalinism I should have put it like this:

Genocides were always initiated by people waving flags and being insanely proud of their own race/nationality/culture/ideology.

Migration is a process that is powered by a variety of factors. It is definetely not driven by some people that want to harm you. Don't be afraid, there is a wonderful richness to explore, also for you.

rozling

Post by rozling » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:46 pm

Landser wrote:Fact is, in many European cities moslems already have the majority among births.
Where are you getting this info?

SubFunk

Post by SubFunk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:49 pm

senator adam wrote:The government is not always the face of the actual people there... This is the problem that many of us Americans face. It does look messed up though.

I prefer leathermans over swiss army knifes anyways :lol:

oh, man how true... if it goes after your government then it's no surprise that the whole world hates americans / america where like anywhere else there are plenty of very nice and intelligent americans.
*** Image GAFM ***

Sales Dude McBoob

Post by Sales Dude McBoob » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:23 pm

sparklepuff wrote:And Ritter Sport is my chocolaty snack of choice.
I didn't really read this thread, I just wanted to chime in on the excellent quality of Ritter Sport chocolate! The dark with hazelnut is my staple, the dark with mint is nice, and the one with the little cookie in it is a good one too.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:56 pm

Sales Dude McBoob wrote:
sparklepuff wrote:And Ritter Sport is my chocolaty snack of choice.
I didn't really read this thread, I just wanted to chime in on the excellent quality of Ritter Sport chocolate! The dark with hazelnut is my staple, the dark with mint is nice, and the one with the little cookie in it is a good one too.
They have limited series every now and then, Truffle, Scotch,Cognac, Champagne etc. Probably these are too expensive to make, since Ritter is know for their high quality ingredients,they use those to catch, hook new consumers, and it works, even though I switched to 70% type, I always look for those Ritter`s special editions.
Ritter is my all time fav hazelnut chocolate, they got it perfect.

v00d00ppl

Post by v00d00ppl » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:14 pm

ok i am going to have one last toblerone binge before i let everyone else know.
SSL X Desk / Apollo Twin Solo / Sherman Restyler / Ensoniq EPS Classic / Analog Keys / Handsome Audio Zulu

rozling

Post by rozling » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:14 pm

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:06 pm

Landser wrote:
When did blood write poems or build monuments?
Have you ever asked, why nobody today is speaking latin? Why did the Greek or Roman culture disappear? Why the Ägyptians?
If you take a look at the blood you will see, that with the blood the culture disappeared, too.
So to answer your question: ALWAYS.
But people do speak Latin - New Latin: French, Italian, Spanish, Rumanian, Portugese. Nobody speaks Norse any more either, they speak German or Swedish or Norwegian. This is obviously due to political schisms, empires crumble and cultures diverge. It has nothing to do with immigration.
Also, I'm curious how you even define 'European blood'? What is this Europe everyone's speaking of?
Are you srious? You can identify a rose but not a memeber of the european-race? .
Yes, but if I am of the same "race" as, say, your average Italian, cannot exclude many Lebanese/Syrians, Turks, Iranians etc. from this group. My whole point is you're simplifying and in some cases inventing classifications for ethnic and cultural groups to make the world look like some sort of stage for an eternal battle between Aryan and Semite, or whatever. I'm very sorry, but the facts of both archeology and genetics just don't support that. Multiculturalism is as old as time. Human ethnic groups have splintered and merged and splintered again since before we were actually human; cultures have met and adopted traits from one another for as long as we have had culture. This is why I say that there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, only that your fingers might slip from your favourite pieces of driftwood as the waves carry you to new places. But these things work! You may have some romantic idea of a unified European past when we were all Aryan and gay on the pastures of plenty, but that past has never existed. Less than 100 years ago England and France waged what they called the Great War for Civilisation[/i] against... Germany! These things are constructions, inventions, that you have bought into in order to have someone to blame for the fact that things aren't looking too great for Europe right now. There are many reasons for that, and the ill effects of importing a lower class that we have no interest in integrating into our societies might well be one of them, but traits in some perceived Eternal Arab culture are not - because there is no Eternal Arab.
Landser wrote:
pepezabala wrote:Nationalism has killed more people than any migration.

Fact.

Fact?

I think you will find that Stalinism was extremely nationalistic in its rhetoric and used many references to Russian national symbols to lure young people into joining the army against Germany.
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:03 pm

I see it this way;

Movements like the SVP are the natural reaction that people have to the radicalism that is sweeping Europe. Life in Europe has changed for the worse. There are neighbourhoods that cops (and single women) can't go into anymore. Where you used to have freedom of speach, you now have people torching cars over cartoons and stabbing filmmakers in the streets.

Why? I think it's obvious.

Well, some people don't like the term Islamofascist; I don't like the term Islamophobia. A phobia is an irrational fear. A fear of Sharia, of a profound change in your community (over which you have no control), of enforced behaviour modification is NOT IRRATIONAL.

So who's to blame? The Swiss who vote for the SVP? Not at all. It's the religious nuts, the criminals, who have changed Swiss society. I've read that a certain demographic of Swiss immigrants have QUADRUPLE the crime rate of the rest of the country.

So for me, the SVP is an unfortunate by-product of Islamic radicalism.

Get ready Europe; Unfortunately you're gonna have a really shitty century, as the newcomers try to change your society with violence, and the newly-swelled ranks of conservative movements are forced to react... And many will grossly overreact (like the Vlaams Belang in Belgium).

It's kind of like an arms race, but in this case it's a "radicalism race".

I place the blame on radical Islam in this instance, and see the SVP's success as an unfortunate inevitability. Europe was happily anti-fascist before the recent spike in the muslim population.

Having said that, I don't think that I'll add Swiss goods to Danish goods for my "preferred buying" list...

[edit]

For some insights into the "radicalism race", see the following very recent articles...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/ ... 40005/1013
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2584

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:17 pm

You don't know what shari'a means, Monty. Stop pretending that you do.

Fear of something that you don't understand is irrational. When people who live in a part of Denmark that does not have a single Muslim inhabitant, who have never exchanged a single word with a Muslim, radical or not, who have never read a single word written by a Muslim, radical or not, say that Islam is in and of itself a problem, then that is irrational. It's xenophobia, a fear of that which is not known to you and not like yourself. This is something that is vaguely acceptable and understandable in pigs... but utterly contemptful in a human.
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.

mercyplease

Post by mercyplease » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:45 pm

oh listen to your bleeding do gooder weeping moronic hearts.
The way some of you carry on you would think a black person is incapable of having a racist bone in their body.
HA HA HA :twisted:

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:49 pm

M. Bréqs wrote:I see it this way;

Movements like the SVP are the natural reaction that people have to the radicalism that is sweeping Europe. Life in Europe has changed for the worse. There are neighbourhoods that cops (and single women) can't go into anymore. Where you used to have freedom of speach, you now have people torching cars over cartoons and stabbing filmmakers in the streets.

Why? I think it's obvious.

Well, some people don't like the term Islamofascist; I don't like the term Islamophobia. A phobia is an irrational fear. A fear of Sharia, of a profound change in your community (over which you have no control), of enforced behaviour modification is NOT IRRATIONAL.

So who's to blame? The Swiss who vote for the SVP? Not at all. It's the religious nuts, the criminals, who have changed Swiss society. I've read that a certain demographic of Swiss immigrants have QUADRUPLE the crime rate of the rest of the country.

So for me, the SVP is an unfortunate by-product of Islamic radicalism.

Get ready Europe; Unfortunately you're gonna have a really shitty century, as the newcomers try to change your society with violence, and the newly-swelled ranks of conservative movements are forced to react... And many will grossly overreact (like the Vlaams Belang in Belgium).

It's kind of like an arms race, but in this case it's a "radicalism race".

I place the blame on radical Islam in this instance, and see the SVP's success as an unfortunate inevitability. Europe was happily anti-fascist before the recent spike in the muslim population.

Having said that, I don't think that I'll add Swiss goods to Danish goods for my "preferred buying" list...

[edit]

For some insights into the "radicalism race", see the following very recent articles...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/ ... 40005/1013
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2584
oh fuck off, dickhead.
You know whats right for the middle east, and now for europe. stay at home cunt, and deal with your own society. if you spent 1/8 of as much time & energy as you spend over in the middle east on your own local problems...well, it might be a better place to live.

dance a yard before you dance abroad.
spreader of butter

mickey disco

Post by mickey disco » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:48 pm

my girlfriend is swiss, i've visited there about 40 times and it's a great place with good people (the ones that i've come into contact with have been all cool and not racist in the slightest). just because 27% of the 50% who bothered to vote cast their vote for a right-wing political party is no reason to boycott the country or any products that come from it.