OT: How to clog somone's toilet?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:05 pm

Take a peice of salami or substitute salami with another type of gross meat.

Hide it in between the mattress and the box spring, smack in the middle.

He will never know where that awful smell is coming from but the bugs, mice and possibly rats will...

pilcrow

Post by pilcrow » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:01 am

I was gonna suggest a raw shrimp duct-taped up in some hidden place...inside the cabinet up behind where the washbowl is, for instance. Same idea--a stinky thing that's hard to find. Always a good bet.

forge

Post by forge » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:10 am

hate to be the boring practical one, but if you clog the toilet you are probably LESS likely to get your money because he'll have to pay for a plumber

I think Tone Deft's solution is the best

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:03 am

Fill all the locks on his house with strong adhesive.

The dead fish thing is a proven winner. If you don't want to hide a dead fish, poke holes in cans of tuna, and hide those bad boys.

And, tires are very expensive. Having to replace punctured ones often will get very expensive. I understand Forge's point about not getting your money, but if you know he won't give it to you, force him to give it to somebody else.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

stonee

Post by stonee » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:58 am

8 packs of gelatin in the toilet. for added effect, pour some water over the top of the solidified gelatin so it looks extra real.

or dump it into the back, so he flushes, and cant figure out whats wrong.

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:18 am

+1 to the cement!

A related story... My brother knew a guy who got pranked by someone secreting a turd down the ventilation/windscreen demister slots of his car!!
It stayed there dormant (this was Queensland, Australia, which is tropical so you'd drive with your windows open mostly) ... until the onset of winter and the first time the car heater was turned on . . . . . 8O

For a quick acting short-duration prank, put Glad-Wrap (Saran-Wrap?) over the top of the bowl below the seat - it won't be noticed if it's smooth - then lower the seat back in place.

It's like an invisible force-field! :lol:
MBP M1Max | MacOS 12.7.2 | Live 11.3.20 | Babyface Pro FS | Push 3 (tethered) | a whole other bunch of controllers
Ableton Certified Trainer
Soundcloud

Ascot

Post by Ascot » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:43 am

Just a good old fashioned beating?

How come he is owe you money but you have access to his toilet anway? :arrow:

sonorous3

Post by sonorous3 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:17 pm

forge wrote:hate to be the boring practical one, but if you clog the toilet you are probably LESS likely to get your money because he'll have to pay for a plumber

I think Tone Deft's solution is the best
I know but this guy is so CHEAP, I will never get it back n e ways. I've known the guy for like 5 years and I stayed his friend cause he didnt have many. He even lost a friend cause he wanted to sell a used CD to a used CD store for 12 bucks...the other guy said he would buy for 10 bucks but just for 2 bucks the cheap ass sold it to the store..obviously the other guy could have gave him the 2 extra bucks but it was just the principle of it all...but this is propbably the cheapest guy you will ever meet, and he is a leech as well...you get nothing from him but he always wants things from other and to be honest, clogging is toilet is peanuts to what he actually deserves

sonorous3

Post by sonorous3 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:19 pm

Pitch Black wrote:+1 to the cement!

A related story... My brother knew a guy who got pranked by someone secreting a turd down the ventilation/windscreen demister slots of his car!!
It stayed there dormant (this was Queensland, Australia, which is tropical so you'd drive with your windows open mostly) ... until the onset of winter and the first time the car heater was turned on . . . . . 8O

For a quick acting short-duration prank, put Glad-Wrap (Saran-Wrap?) over the top of the bowl below the seat - it won't be noticed if it's smooth - then lower the seat back in place.

It's like an invisible force-field! :lol:
AHAHAH :P

sonorous3

Post by sonorous3 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Ascot wrote:Just a good old fashioned beating?

How come he is owe you money but you have access to his toilet anway? :arrow:
He owes me money casue we went on a trip and never payed his share. So he stopped talking for a month or two hoping over time I would just get over it or forget about it and then all of a sudden a couple months later he starts calling up like nothing has happened and inviting me to his new apartment. little does he know.... :twisted:

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:51 pm

corygilbert

Post by corygilbert » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Oh god I love that episode!
Brought back some not so fond memories of freshman year of college. :wink:

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:34 pm

Tone Deft wrote:put lifesavers or bouillon cubes in their shower head, leaves them smelling like chicken/beef/lifesavers all day.
8O :lol: :D :lol:
Oh man thats awesome!! That'll have me smiling all day!

gringleflap

Post by gringleflap » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:47 pm

I have it on pretty good authority that if you jam a Lemur down there, the toilet
will clog nicely.

popslut

Post by popslut » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:36 pm

Block a toilet, you say?

Once, when moving out of a rented place where the landlord had royally fucked me over, I took ten minutes to lift the sofa, carefully remove the hessian sheet on the underside and hide a frozen chicken in there, before stapling the hessian back and leaving.

Takes about five days to a week...

During an ongoing fight with an ex-flatmate of mine a few years back, I discovered he was going to Japan to get married and meet his wife's family. I waited until he'd gone to bed the night before leaving, and quietly opened his suitcases to spend an hour filling the pockets of all his clothes with really cheap pre-packed parmesan cheese, moistened slightly.

Apparently, when he got to the in-law's house after a long flight, every stitch of clothing he had with him smelled very strongly of vomit. Or cheap parmesan. Same thing really.

A couple of years later I confessed to him that, during our ongoing disagreement, I'd been cleaning the toilet bowl with his toothbrush, which he'd rather naively left in the communal bathroom, and regularly topping up his shampoo with fresh urine.