Live 7 Bundles

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
beatpoet

Live 7 Bundles

Post by beatpoet » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:51 pm

Upgrade to Ableton Suite (download) is now 299 euro from 853

That includes

Live 6 to Live 7 Upgrade (Download)
Operator
Sampler
Analog
Tension
Electric
Drum Machines

Looking a lot more like it but all I want is Sampler + Live 7 Upgrade, is there likely to be many more bundles offered the session drums + drum machines bundle doesn't really interest me either I'm afraid.

How about Sampler + Live 7 upgrade for 199 euro, I'm sure a lot of people would jump on that one for xmas.

WaveRider

Re: Live 7 Bundles

Post by WaveRider » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 pm

beatpoet wrote: How about Sampler + Live 7 upgrade for 199 euro, I'm sure a lot of people would jump on that one for xmas.
agree!!!! :) if they offer me a deal when I upgrade, I would buy sampler

kaffein

Post by kaffein » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm

I'm probably going to bust down and buy the whole upgrade. We'll see.

mr-e

Post by mr-e » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm

Hmm , already owning operator & sampler only gives me an extra discount of 40$ (259$). Guess that's because if they subtracted the total price of operator & sampler my upgrade would have to be free ...

Plz abletons , could you give us early adopters a little extra swag like a downloadable sample CD or something? (or send it by mail , I'd be glad to pay the mailing costs)

Anybody else in this situation?

LJN

Post by LJN » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:46 pm

What about: "upgrade to Live 7 + two instruments of your choice for the price of one" or something... As it is now, if you want one or a few of the new instruments, you'll have to get the drum things as well. More options please Ableton.

Moody

Post by Moody » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:34 am

kaffein wrote:I'm probably going to bust down and buy the whole upgrade. We'll see.
+1
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

kineticUk

Post by kineticUk » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:02 pm

mr-e wrote:Hmm , already owning operator & sampler only gives me an extra discount of 40$ (259$). Guess that's because if they subtracted the total price of operator & sampler my upgrade would have to be free ...

Plz abletons , could you give us early adopters a little extra swag like a downloadable sample CD or something? (or send it by mail , I'd be glad to pay the mailing costs)

Anybody else in this situation?
I am in the same situation, hope ableton look into this.
MacBook MacOS Live 9.7.1 Max for Live Push Logic

v00d00ppl

Re: Live 7 Bundles

Post by v00d00ppl » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:16 pm

WaveRider wrote:
beatpoet wrote: How about Sampler + Live 7 upgrade for 199 euro, I'm sure a lot of people would jump on that one for xmas.
agree!!!! :) if they offer me a deal when I upgrade, I would buy sampler
i was able to do that on version 6 just email them and ask them if they would let you do that. because with sampler and live 6 or higher you can do anything you have wanted to do sonically plus buying samples can be really affordable. you can go and get old school akai s1000/s3000 format discs for next to nothing on craigslist garage sales. all the synths are ok, but i'm a sampling freak so unless there is a hot sample library i aint doing jean claude van damme kicks for it.

does anyone know that when i buy the box version of 7, will it come with the eic? and if the eic is finally able to run on an external drive?
SSL X Desk / Apollo Twin Solo / Sherman Restyler / Ensoniq EPS Classic / Analog Keys / Handsome Audio Zulu

snowtires

Post by snowtires » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:29 pm

LJN wrote:What about: "upgrade to Live 7 + two instruments of your choice for the price of one" or something... As it is now, if you want one or a few of the new instruments, you'll have to get the drum things as well. More options please Ableton.
that would be great, or at least if we could pick and choose. i have absolutely no desire to get tension, electric or the drum machines

SubLixx

Post by SubLixx » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:52 pm

Just interested, where did you find the new pricing?
iMac & Logic Studio