Oh for fuck's sake grow up you ignorant fuckwits...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
popslut

Oh for fuck's sake grow up you ignorant fuckwits...

Post by popslut » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Why anyone would choose to live and work in a shit hole like that is beyond me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7112929.stm

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:47 pm

More shit that makes me hate humans. That kind of stuff makes my skin crawl.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Nothing has caused more pain and stupidity on humanity than the concept of God.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:54 pm

I've got an idea. lets bomb them.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:54 pm

Matthias: All I did was say to my wife, "That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hlMK7tCks

but yeah, the Sudan or the north of England, pure shite.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm

oh gosh golly, am I proud to be a muslim when I read these things

*my heart flutters with joy*

popslut

Post by popslut » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm

nebulae wrote:oh gosh golly, am I proud to be a muslim when I read these things

It's not Muslims mate - it's fuckwits.

Fuckwittery knows no boundaries.

pixelbox

Post by pixelbox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm

I cannot believe she named that teddy bear "Muhammed"! Everyone knows the great prophet Muhammed is a cuddly little kitty-cat, NOT a teddy bear.

FFS!
Before speaking, learn telling. And to tear magic from science is very dumb pupil-like.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:19 pm

someone mention Texas?

is it too early in the week for capital punishment?

Why is Texas #1 in Executions?
- Between 1976 (when the Supreme Court lifted its prohibition on the death penalty) and 1998 Texas executed 167 people. Next in rank was Virginia which executed 60 during the same period.

- Texas' appellate judges are elected to office and hence serve according to the pleasure of the public. Not surprisingly, they require a record of toughness on criminals in order to win re-election. Also, there are many indications that elected appellate judges generally are of a lesser quality than their appointed counterparts in other states.

- Texas does not have a public defender system for indigent defendants, and instead relies upon court-appointed lawyers who likely do not have experience in capital murder defenses or appeals.

- Until the early 1990s, Texas did not permit jurors to adequately consider mitigating evidence in the sentencing phase of a trial. Thus, there are a number of people currently on death row that may well not be there had information about their mental illness or youth been weighed.

- The South has a cultural tradition of dehumanizing certain groups of people, which has made it easier for Southerners to separate themselves from those who do not adhere to the normal social (and in this case, legal) code. The authors argue that this cultural tendency accounts for the fact that, in 1992, "the states in the former Confederacy accounted for approximately 90 percent of the total executions in the first two decades following Furman [v. Georgia]."[6] The authors argue that Texas provides the clearest case study to help explain this larger Southern phenomenon.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... texas.html
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 pm

popslut wrote:

Right...so the ones that arrested her are good jesus-fearin' baptists?

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:27 pm

Tone Deft wrote: someone mention Texas?

whatevah....

you d0uche_bags can't even build proper streets...

pixelbox

Post by pixelbox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 pm

Tone Deft wrote:

someone mention Texas?

Why is Texas #1 in Executions?
- Between 1976 (when the Supreme Court lifted its prohibition on the death penalty) and 1998 Texas executed 167 people. Next in rank was Virginia which executed 60 during the same period.

- Texas' appellate judges are elected to office and hence serve according to the pleasure of the public. Not surprisingly, they require a record of toughness on criminals in order to win re-election. Also, there are many indications that elected appellate judges generally are of a lesser quality than their appointed counterparts in other states.

- Texas does not have a public defender system for indigent defendants, and instead relies upon court-appointed lawyers who likely do not have experience in capital murder defenses or appeals.

- Until the early 1990s, Texas did not permit jurors to adequately consider mitigating evidence in the sentencing phase of a trial. Thus, there are a number of people currently on death row that may well not be there had information about their mental illness or youth been weighed.

- The South has a cultural tradition of dehumanizing certain groups of people, which has made it easier for Southerners to separate themselves from those who do not adhere to the normal social (and in this case, legal) code. The authors argue that this cultural tendency accounts for the fact that, in 1992, "the states in the former Confederacy accounted for approximately 90 percent of the total executions in the first two decades following Furman [v. Georgia]."[6] The authors argue that Texas provides the clearest case study to help explain this larger Southern phenomenon.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... texas.html
I don't know about "dehumanizing certain groups of people", but I am from Texas, and I must admit, I think I favor the death penalty more than I oppose it. I guess the article you quoted is true to an extent.
Before speaking, learn telling. And to tear magic from science is very dumb pupil-like.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:29 pm

nebulae wrote:
popslut wrote:

not yet.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

popslut

Post by popslut » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:31 pm

nebulae wrote:
Nope - full-on beardy-weirdy Allah-fearin' Muslims.

My point was that they're not acting like fuckwits because they're Muslims - they're fuckwits because they're fuckwits.

I guarantee there are plenty of Muslims who think they're fuckwits and plenty of Christians and Jews and Hindus who sympathise with them.

I consider religion to be an illness and a pestilence upon this planet but, in this instance, I think we're discussing fuckwittery not religion.

pixelbox

Post by pixelbox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:35 pm

popslut wrote:
nebulae wrote:
Nope - full-on beardy-weirdy Allah-fearin' Muslims.

My point was that they're not acting like fuckwits because they're Muslims - they're fuckwits because they're fuckwits.

I guarantee there are plenty of Muslims who think they're fuckwits and plenty of Christians and Jews and Hindus who sympathise with them.

I consider religion to be an illness and a pestilence upon this planet but, in this instance, I think we're discussing fuckwittery not religion.
Fuckwittery is the one, true, global religion.