Does Ableton respond to email?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
SMOOTH_LOVIN_CYCLOPS

Post by SMOOTH_LOVIN_CYCLOPS » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:09 am

ANY1 HIRE TRIN BADDLE YOW?
the nickle bag slingah - the fly bling blingah
the double stacked big mack
cyclops keeps his stash in yer moms butt crack

tedriot

Post by tedriot » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:31 am

ordered 2 weeks ago - still no confirmation - nothing !

earthlinger

Post by earthlinger » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:48 am

dom wrote:
darthstephen: i'm sorry about your case, obviously it is a slightly special one. As i understand the situation, initially there was only an AAS crossgrade offer available when ordering single instruments. You and others complained about this and Sara promised a special 10% discount for the suite in such cases right here in the forum. I think that's fair.
Cheers,
Dom
technical support
I think it's not fair, actually so far from fair...To sum up the situation if you have all the instruments from AAS, logical reason to have Ableton versions of AAS instruments is Live integration (including user interface). The FAIR offer for me is to pay max. 20 EUR per instrument for integration...(And these instruments are not stable enough like AAS versions yet). I also couldn't understand how Applied Acoustics agreed with Ableton about crossgrade conditions. For now my advise to AAS customers would be ignoring Ableton instruments till the UNFAIR situation ends...
----------------------------
lyingdyingwonderbody#2

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:30 pm

dom wrote:
darthstephen: i'm sorry about your case, obviously it is a slightly special one. As i understand the situation, initially there was only an AAS crossgrade offer available when ordering single instruments. You and others complained about this and Sara promised a special 10% discount for the suite in such cases right here in the forum. I think that's fair. You sent your ownership documents to Berlin and i promise it will be handled over here by our customercare team just like all other orders - but as this seems not to be an offer that was initiially available, it takes a bit longer to get processed via email. It has to be taken care of individually here in order to satisfy you and i'm sorry that it also couldn't be solved in the NY office - it is not their fault, they just don't handle those orders normally. i'm sure calling the customercare team's number, as shown on the contact page, would have straightened this out in a moment. Technical support also answered your email right away, pointed you to the right contact and asked you for some patience, as our team is simply not able to comment or confirm order pricings.
In a nutshell: Trust me, customercare is really taking care, but please give them some time in case of this special discount situation. Thanks for your understanding.

:roll: how is my case so special? i own the aas modeling collection and all your previous product. one would hope there are quite a few customers like me.

maybe if cross-grade pricing for aas customers was more clearly laid out from the beginning there wouldn't be so much nail biting, and as you imply, impatience. two weeks is a long time to wait just to find out if you're going to get a fair price for upgrading and you added more frustration to that wait time by offering what you had to know was a bad cross-grade offer that would have ultimately made it more expensive for customers to buy into the aas instruments.
Last edited by darthstephen on Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:31 pm

13 days.

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:08 pm

So, the guy comes on, apologizes to you, explains the situation and you still act like a dick?

lola

Post by lola » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Just mailed with the abe's and got response right away.
As i always got from them, its the best support in the software bizz.

and remember

THEY NEVER SLEEP

Sara

Post by Sara » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Hello everyone,

We are very sorry that some of you have had wait for our response. We are working as quickly as possible to respond to each of you individually. And we promise, we will get to all of you!

darthstephen,
Please check your email, as I have responded to your individual case. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and look forward to helping you out.

You can always call us: +49 30 288 763-212
(we are happy to call you right back since it is long distance)

Click here for the current time in Berlin:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=37

We are available Berlin time daily from 10am to 10pm.

Take care,

Sara
customer care

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 pm

Sara wrote:
darthstephen,
Please check your email, as I have responded to your individual case. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and look forward to helping you out.
i've emailed you back with yet another document proving my ownership of the aas collection. you now have four seperate documents. all my serials, my paypal correspondence, upgrade receipts...

:roll:

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:08 pm

lola wrote:Just mailed with the abe's and got response right away.

and remember

THEY NEVER SLEEP
yeah they sleep, dude. during all the hours i'm awake unfortunately.

lola

Post by lola » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:09 pm

darthstephen wrote:

and remember

THEY NEVER SLEEP
Reverse your biorhythm :)

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:17 pm

lola wrote:
darthstephen wrote:

and remember

THEY NEVER SLEEP
Reverse your biorhythm :)
hilarious. :evil:

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:49 pm

it looks like ableton has done a good job settling my problem today. i appreciate their time and apologize for being mean spirited at times in my frustrations on the forum.

dom

Post by dom » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

thanks a lot for the status, stephen!
ableton support team
support@ableton.com

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:51 pm

now Dom, when will you fix my emergent need for pfankuchen?