HELP - TRIGGER FINGER W/ DRUM RACKS

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
loverdead

HELP - TRIGGER FINGER W/ DRUM RACKS

Post by loverdead » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:15 pm

I cant seem to get the drum racks to work with my trigger finger, it seems the pt to racks is to be able to use multiple cells with mult sounds. i thought as the braces highlight the area yr playing in racks yr controller would play whatever is currnetly selected in the braces. ive tried rerouting through the i/o (on the drum rack mod) and have tried the "A" button on the rack, ive tried diff templates fron the trigger finger editor and nothoin seems to work, if my first pad on my controller is set for say C1 it will only play whats on the c1 cell no mateer whats highlighted in racks, ive tried the chokes and every combo i can think of. i just want to load diff kit into 1 rack and be able to switch through them as i move the rack braces...ive tried all the standards like the ac os midi setup and abletons preferences i/o and midi setup. thanx you so much for help.....[/b]

Fieldmedic

Post by Fieldmedic » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 am

Be sure you have your trigger finger set to MEMORY BANK 1, not the ableton preset. also, this memory bank must be in it's ORIGINAL SETUP. any alterations will render that knob, slider, or fader silent for integrated setup. I choose to assign fader 1 to CC 008 anyhow as it is mapped to control main volume natively, which I don't want.