OT- the geometry of spacetime (nassim haramein vid -AWESOME)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
The Phat Conductor

OT- the geometry of spacetime (nassim haramein vid -AWESOME)

Post by The Phat Conductor » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 pm

i've mentioned this a few times and was asked to post when it became possible, so here it is...

this lecture is just great. it covers all types of seriously interesting shit and will totally change the way you look at the world.

enjoy!

dylan

watch: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=C ... nt+Horizon http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nassi ... 2211198689
http://conspiracyfactualists.com/site/l ... rizon.html

buy: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/products/dvd.htm

Nassim Haramein's lifelong journey into the geometry of space-time has lead to a coherent understanding of the fundamental structure of the universe. In this 4 DVD presentation, Nassim will take you on a journey through humanity's evolution, exposing the changes necessary to produce an all-encompassing Unified Physics; a unification of not only the four forces of nature, but also evolution and the occurrence of consciousness. Demonstrating the parallels between this theory and ancient codes found in documents and monuments, Nassim weaves a tale which may prove to be one of the most important discoveries of our time. Have you ever wondered why those science classes were at all important? Were you ever curious about the mysteries of Ancient Egypt? What about the modern mystery of crop circles?

These DVDs explore all of the above as well as the following:

DVD 1:
The Search for the Fundamental Pattern
Dimensions of Geometry
Chemistry
Scaling Law
Biology
Principle of Unification
Pyramids

DVD 2:
From Micro to Macro – Unifying the Field
Geometry
Structure of the Vacuum
Crop circles

DVD 3:
Everything is a Black “Whole”
Ancient Egypt Archeology
Black Wholes/White Wholes

DVD 4:
Unlocking the Mystery – The Future is in Our Hands Bible
The Arc of the Covenant
Knights Templar
Emmanuel's Tomb
Kabbalah
Tree of Life Decoded

Included on every disc is a series of special features to expand your understanding of this incredible body of work.

About Nassim Haramein:
Born in Geneva, Switzerland* in 1962, Nassim Haramein speaks both English and French. By the age of nine, he was already developing the basis for his Unification Theory. Based on a specific geometric array, which he found to be fundamental to creation, his hyper dimensional unification theory is called the "Holofractographic Universe." This theory has been presented in to the scientific community, and is now available via scientific and layman papers, as well as the 4 DVD set "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation."

( http://www.theresonanceproject.org )
ill gates aka the phat conductor
producer, performer + ableton/music teacher

http://www.illgates.com

nowtime

Post by nowtime » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 pm

Had the pleasure of dining with him a year ago. very cool cat. He was proclaiming at the time, and had me convinced, that because of this coming round of increased solar activity, we have 5 maybe 2 years, before our coastlines would be radically transformed. He had just flown over Greenland and was sure the "levee" will soon break. It would be great to hear his latest theory.

SimonPHC

Post by SimonPHC » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:37 am

You're going to have to have leaps of faith in what I tell, because I don't have time to tell you the details
Yeah right.
There is nothing in our universe that we can point at that doesn't have volume
Euh, yeah there is, they're called shadows and they are everywhere there is light

still I'm intrigued, I'll keep watching

EDIT: omg, he's getting really cheesy at 28 min. I knew he was a douche the moment he started talking, but he didn't blew it right away. There has been far greater reasons to 'realise the miracle of your existence' in western philosophy then this bag of crap.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:10 am

skip the first 6 minutes at least, it's all warm up. I'm at 10:30 and he still hasn't said a damn thing.

I really prescribe to this line
"If you can't explain it simply, you probably don't understand it."
I put that on myself and others and this guy is blah blah blah blah...

different strokes.

wait a sec... he's saying the 0th 1st and 2nd dimensions don't exist??!! he's very fucking wrong. :evil:

ugh I'll hang with it a bit, just chilling out getting drunk for the Ministry concert.

the TRUE genius of this guy is his ability to get paid. ;)

edit at 18:40 he's a fucking idiot violating basic laws of mathematical logic I learned in high school. someone tell this fuck about 'initial conditions' when changing from dimension to dimension. each point does not contain the hole, this dumbfuck needs to take a calculus class.

no offense to Sir Phat.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

slicedbread

Post by slicedbread » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 pm

guys like this are dangerous. at their best = tim leary, at their worst = lrh

there is a certain mysticism to the universe, but these guys exploit it without backing it up. even keppler beleived everything existed in perfect solids, but at least he backed it up, creating the foundation of everything we know about the cosmos. i bet this guy can't even do differentials.

haack.

Moody

Post by Moody » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:59 pm

slicedbread wrote:guys like this are dangerous. at their best = tim leary, at their worst = lrh

there is a certain mysticism to the universe, but these guys exploit it without backing it up. even keppler beleived everything existed in perfect solids, but at least he backed it up, creating the foundation of everything we know about the cosmos. i bet this guy can't even do differentials.

haack.
Dangerous to who?
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

boraxx

Post by boraxx » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:17 pm

that smile can only speak in lies

SimonPHC

Post by SimonPHC » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Moody wrote:Dangerous to who?
These sort of guys undermine the constant struggle with knowledge the scientific method is. Questioning current scientific standards is what has pushed science to the limits where it is now. But discrediting scientific standards because your 'connection to the cosmos' tells me they're wrong, or 'being from the sixth dimension told me so' opens the path to factoids and truisms like 'everybody is a dot'. He should apply the same rigour and constant self doubt a good scientist has to himself. That's, in a nutshell, why this sort of guys are dangerous.

If he was a real scientist he would say aha-erlebnis instead of epiphany or revelation.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Moody wrote:
slicedbread wrote:guys like this are dangerous. at their best = tim leary, at their worst = lrh

haack.
Dangerous to who?
Phat Conductor ? Anyone intellectually innocent to swallow as truth what they want to be truth, their naive wishes and hopes.
My first impression was that it was him, reminding me so much of the Trigger finger demo or something I saw. That Swiss chap is insane megalomaniac, nothing to really bother about (except that the victim here is fellow Abletonian), there are thousands of those esoteric "scientists". PhC post with ominous " will change the way you look at the world", the ridiculous quotes and promises. and typical immitating someone else way of speaking ,behaviour are all too familiar symptoms of sect/cult/"guru" victim.
Sad, talented fellow like PhC seems to have to go through the process of learning "guru" lesson, hope will get through it without too much damage.

dpel

Post by dpel » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm

i like multiplying my dots much better than dividing
although, there is really no difference...
Dave Pelman Music
http://www.davepelman.com

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:06 pm

unifying physics my ass!
This what they try for twohundered years, what did they find?
Nothing, right?

Grifter

Post by Grifter » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Thank you, I will view later :)

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:12 pm

This guy seems ok...

But have you heard of Dr. Dean "Decalog" DeKooning? He's the founder of the Decalog institue and a board certified Blisstologist.

I'm telling you guys, the Decalog is more than a $345 seminar, it's a life changing experience. Once you've seen the decalog decalogging in its decalogness you'll forget all about this psuedo-physics bullshit.

Go ahead, ask me about the decalog.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:19 pm

so how's Jersey these days?
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Well, honestly Tone, things hadn't been going so well for me. I was stuck in a lot of debt, had some anxiety, and frankly there were some days that I just didn't want to get out of bed. And then I went to the Decalog seminar. It was like a breath of fresh air in a stale room, now that i'm living my life through the ten "activation principles" of the declog my life is back on track. Let me tell you something, when I met Dr. Dean "Decalog" DeKooning, he told me something I will never forget. He said, "Michael, I want you to be happy." He gave that to ME! Just one of 60 people gathered for his seminar, but he touched each of us in such an individual way, you wouldn't believe it. Look, tone, everybody who signs up for a Decalog seminar becomes a shareholder in the Decalog institute for advanced blisstology. Let's look at that word shareholder for a second. Did you ever think about what it means? Shareholder. What are we sharing? Well, we're sharing the act of holding. And what are we holding? Well, what we're REALLY holding is the Decalog. Corporations are designed to maximize finantial returns to their shareholders, but the Decalog Institute for Advanced Blisstology is designed to maximize life energy and bliss to it's shareholders. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that I found the decalog, and I really want to share it with you too. Send me a PM to find out where the next Decalog seminar is taking place.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o