Live 3 clip envelope show case

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
synnack

Post by synnack » Wed May 07, 2008 2:00 am

misteron wrote:I keep getting messgae " Samples are missing" so I've gone to File managment and dropped Noise_m-1.aif on to the single entry in the list called Noise_m-1 (IIRC).
But I stil get the message. So I've gone back to File Managment and clisked "Tell Me More" - now I see a list of 5 samples (0001/3/4/5/6.wav)
Do I need to drop Noise_m-1.aif on all of these too?
just drag noise_m-1.aif on to each clip where it says "sample offline" or whatever it said. I will load up just fine.
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

slicedbread

Post by slicedbread » Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 am

will someone post a rundown of the file extensions so i cans open it on a pc?

kyleklip

Thanks!

Post by kyleklip » Sat May 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Wow, Robert! This isn't just a Live set. It's a computer music tutorial! Thanks for revealing so much about the way that you craft sonic textures. This will be for Live what "Trapped in Convert" was for Csound.

http://www.csounds.com/_media_/boulange ... rapped.mp3

~Kyle
creative faculties, fingersnaps and handclaps, random household objects, microphones, a computer sometimes, guitars, etc.

stockylocky

Post by stockylocky » Sun May 11, 2008 11:59 am

8O Please, Please could someone give me SIMPLE instructions on how to get this to run on my pc. I NEED TO SEE THIS... Im using vista :evil:

heavensdaw

Post by heavensdaw » Sun May 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Hey Robert, thanks for enlightening me! You get so much from so little. There is so many possibilities with Live. We are using a remarkable piece of software and you sir are helping take it to another level.. What I really like about Live and its users is the openness. I don't know if I'll ever achieve such an in depth understanding of live, however it is helping me enormously in my music making, and has made composing/arranging/producing fun!

I truly feel so happy to be a part of, and share in this revolution of 'new mindset sound creation'.. It's freakin great!

Best

Hd