O/T No Longer Buying Toblerone or Other Swiss Goods...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
glu

Post by glu » Tue May 13, 2008 10:07 pm

M. Bréqs wrote:I place the blame on radical Islam in this instance,
Man, you are a fucking character. You place blame on radical Islam in every instance!
It's your answer to every social, economic, and political discussion on this board.
I know you DJ, but quit being a broken record. har har.
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Wed May 14, 2008 11:46 am

Keyser Soze wrote:Deep down we all know
that you're a fucking cock

aeon

Post by aeon » Wed May 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Landser wrote:Ofcourse they are a product of unnatural borders and forced mixture of different races, ethnics, cultures and religions. You can study teh reality of multiculturalism at it's best there and how it always ends - in reality, not in the mass-media.

And in Kosvaria you can study how a genocide is initiated by immigration and fullfilled with high birth rates of the immigrants. The serbs have dropped within a few decades in the 1970s from the majority to 10% because of the birth rates of the Albanians. A genocide.
whereas the former yugoslavia was a fucking barrel of laughs before the 20th century. it's not like there were over 700 years of tension or anything.
Fact is, in many European cities moslems already have the majority among births.
fact is, in the real world, we rely on pesky things like 'proof' and 'evidence' to validate our claims. that's what stops unsubstantiated shit from masquerading as truth.

disagree? POST STATS OR STFU.
If they will be not removed where they came from, this is the population of the future. A fact. Europeans, if they can, are fleeing these multicultural paradises, Paris is burning, and some people here, keep repeating the absurd lies about the "greatness of multiculturalism".
1) who should be removed and why?

2) don't you think we should take the Jews out too? you know, keep the bloodlines really pure.

3) who's fleeing where? i might as well say 'crabs are fleeing Landser's horrifyingly hideous crotch'. without any evidence, it all amounts to the same thing - a waste of electrons.
If an immigrant is lobbying for more immigration, i can understand that. But that white Europeans have no proud about their heritage, not about about their people, not about what this european blood achieved in science and culture over 4000 years, but prefer to make place to others, i cannot understand.
i particularly liked the bit when the Europeans lost, burned and forgot about 1000 years worth of science and culture. remember? that was when those pesky Muslims decided to keep it for us, just in case it turned out to be useful one day. they also threw in a few other useful bits and pieces which made 'european' achievements possible.

most people tend to see humanity's achievements rather than racial achievements. so, to take a Swiss example, i see Einstein's success as being built upon that of his English predecessors like Newton or Hook, who owed much to their French and Italian ancestors in late medieval universities, who owed much to intellectuals from Greece, India, China, Persia...

of course Europeans are proud of their culture. that's why they maintain their cathedrals, fight for linguistic independence, produce traditional instruments, hold celebrations of their literary, musical or scientific past, protect their buildings, record their history, and promote recognition of their achievements. and - sit down in case you hurt yourself - you might be startled to find out that immigrants, those dirty brown people you hate so much, contribute to the protection of that culture. in fact, there are probably immigrants who do a shitload more than you do to protect European culture - working in museums, archives, government, institutions, universities, etc. etc....
You have one big mistake in your thinking: you think, if you welcome the foreigners, they will do the same. No, they are not as degenerated, they want to live and they want children and they want to live on in their children and childchildren. They are proud of their heritage, their culture and their blood.
So go away and make place to those, who are worth living, but do not judge us, that we will not do the same!
i am an australian living in britain. i welcome foreigners living in britain and i welcome foreigners living in australia.

however, i have very little time for cretinously outmoded ideals which rightly died a meek, cowardly death with the end of biological determinism :)
Landser wrote:Most ethnical conflicts are a conclusion of earlier immigration, of occupation or a drawing of unnatural borders.
i didn't realise borders were naturally occuring. what are they made of, moss? lichen? the dried-up spittle of generations of idle, thick-tongued racists?
For example: many ethnical conflicts in Africa are a product of the borders, that i.e. Great Britain had drwan.
i actually agree with you there. but wait - what's this?
blah blah blach Zionists blah blah NWO blah blah Secret Services blah blah
i see.

how rational.

excuse me whilst i pop into my spaceship to worship the secret Masonic-Jewish-Reptilian NWO headquarters on the planet Zargon. don't worry, i'll bring you back (european style) cookies!
Landser wrote:
noisetonepause wrote:Always the same excuses. Paris, like all other european cities, were wonderful, peaceful cities, where free french women and men could go everywhere at any time.
well, except for the Revolution, of course. oh, and the food riots. they were pretty bad. then there was the St Bartholomew's day massacre. it wasn't very safe then. and, lest we forget, the Viking siege. that was fucking awful.

but you're right - apart from the other half-a-dozen prominent examples of Europeans killing Europeans in Paris, it's a lovely place.

my advice to you sir is to study European history. but be warned: a lot of it is very unpleasant. it turns out that people can be really shitty to each other no matter where they're from.
Therefore the huge forces of mass-media, money and politics are necessary, to force the natural groups together, to make them mix up. And even under highest pressure, they deny to mix up, build ghettos, stay among themselfes.
and you accuse others of lacking a grasp on reality.

tell me, do you 'mix up' with all white people? or do you only hang around with people born in the same town as you?
Have you ever asked, why nobody today is speaking latin? Why did the Greek or Roman culture disappear? Why the Ägyptians?
If you take a look at the blood you will see, that with the blood the culture disappeared, too.
So to answer your question: ALWAYS.
yes, Roman culture disappeared because the 'blood' disappeared!

i haven't heard of a city called Rome. i don't know who Pliny was, or what Virgil wrote. i've never heard of Caesar, been to the circus, used plumbing or seen an aqueduct. i don't speak a language derived from Latin, and neither do you. in fact, as far as i can tell, where 'Roman culture' used to be, there's now a fucking great boot-shaped hole in the Med and a note saying 'it was the immigrants that killed us!'.
digitally yours

aeon

Post by aeon » Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 pm

oh, and sorry for dragging the off-topicness even further off-topic. and yeah, i realise the entire post above was a waste of time. but today is a really shittily boring day at work and i'm procrastinating like a mofo.

back on topic:

Toblerones should be boycotted because they are inferior chocolate snacks.
digitally yours

andydes

Post by andydes » Wed May 14, 2008 1:15 pm

aeon wrote:
Get out of my country, you classless Aussie rag. :P

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 pm

aeon wrote:as far as i can tell, where 'Roman culture' used to be, there's now a fucking great boot-shaped hole in the Med and a note saying 'it was the immigrants that killed us!'.
HAH!

Khazul

Post by Khazul » Wed May 14, 2008 2:15 pm

andydes wrote:
aeon wrote:
Get out of my country, you classless Aussie rag. :P
OMG - the convicts are coming back and invading us!!!
Nothing to see here - move along!

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Germanys population is shrinking, it is the fact but not because of Jews, Muslims and Africans but football, beer, autoindustry and Sony.
Since at least 2 decades average German couple have sex once a week or less. German man have their priorities
1.Bundesliga
2.car
3.beer
and if they are not busy with all above they play PS.
It is not easy to have children without sex, Holy Ghost cannot simply compensate for sex lazy Europeans. Well, not all Europeans are sex lazy, the immigrants try their best to help their host country but the demand is enormous - Italians are definitely leading, followed by Greeks and Turks who though not yet part of EU are seriously contributing to enrich the sex life in the land of Teutonen.
So instead of pointing fingers at supposedly guilty of depopulation of Europe everyone should get to work, starting with the first step- have sex with individuals of opposite sex.
To stay on topic, some believe that the grow of chocolate consumption (I think over 15% per annum) is related to its compensation factor, like "instead of" or "for lack of". So it might be then Toblerone and Rittersport are also responsible for depopulation of Germany.

Sales Dude McBoob

Post by Sales Dude McBoob » Wed May 14, 2008 3:22 pm

rikhyray wrote:Germanys population is shrinking, it is the fact but not because of Jews, Muslims and Africans but football, beer, autoindustry and Sony.
Since at least 2 decades average German couple have sex once a week or less. German man have their priorities
1.Bundesliga
2.car
3.beer
and if they are not busy with all above they play PS.
It is not easy to have children without sex, Holy Ghost cannot simply compensate for sex lazy Europeans. Well, not all Europeans are sex lazy, the immigrants try their best to help their host country but the demand is enormous - Italians are definitely leading, followed by Greeks and Turks who though not yet part of EU are seriously contributing to enrich the sex life in the land of Teutonen.
So instead of pointing fingers at supposedly guilty of depopulation of Europe everyone should get to work, starting with the first step- have sex with individuals of opposite sex.
To stay on topic, some believe that the grow of chocolate consumption (I think over 15% per annum) is related to its compensation factor, like "instead of" or "for lack of". So it might be then Toblerone and Rittersport are also responsible for depopulation of Germany.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Wed May 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Sorry, is that what you like in Greepoint, Brooklyn?
I rather choose this one

or better this link:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?entry ... =photoshop