ZeitGeist.................The most viewed at google video!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri May 30, 2008 11:05 pm

wow
whoever made this movie is being a real negative nancy.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

Olga

Post by Olga » Sat May 31, 2008 12:00 am

It just doesn't make sense (The first 2 min I watched). Who would plan something so elaborate and muck it up so badly? The whole thing just makes no sense at all. Flying two planes into the WTC's (the ones supposedly filled with explosives) and then a missile for the Pentagon? Wheres the sense in that? Why not just send another plane for the Pentagon, why a missile? This whole conspiracy stuff is nuts. Yea there were loud sounds of secondary explosions, thats usually what you hear when 500,000 tons of material is bending/snapping and collapsing toward the earth.

condra

Post by condra » Sat May 31, 2008 4:43 am

thesmallisbeautiful

Post by thesmallisbeautiful » Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 am

I'm sorry but I just watched the first few minutes of that Bill Clinton thing, and besides the word zeitgeist, it has nothing at all to do with the movie. I really cannot fathom this level of stupidity. If I make a movie called "cato institute" about how robot rats are trying to brainwash us to make us all work in cheese factories, that doesn't mean that everyone who works at the actual Cato institute is a spokesperson for my movie. A 5 year old knows the difference between those two things. Hell, even a particularly slow chimpanzee could manage to figure out that one word can be used in two or more contexts. That video is from a google seminar, also called zeitgeist. That word is old, the movie didn't invent it.

I cannot believe it, you might actually be the stupidest person on the whole internet. That includes the kids who write illegible comments on rap videos on youtube. You think you understand how the federal reserve system works? You don't even know how language works.

thesmallisbeautiful

Post by thesmallisbeautiful » Sat May 31, 2008 7:54 am

It just occurred to me that you must be kidding, in which case I'm the idiot.

Fuck!

thesmallisbeautiful

Post by thesmallisbeautiful » Sat May 31, 2008 7:55 am

but still, I would rather you be kidding and me be the idiot than have to live in a world where someone would suggest that seriously.

eisnein

Post by eisnein » Sat May 31, 2008 2:14 pm

anyone mention that the first 30 seconds or minute of those ambient tones and pretty colors and swirling graphics are like psych 101 methods of hyponotism designed to put the viewer in a passive and more receptive state?

and also the contradiction between how all people should join together as humans YET its bad to not have countries and individual nations and that the NWO is evil...
second class robot

philipc

Post by philipc » Sat May 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Religion and conspiracy theories are basically the same things. Simple (very, very simple) explanations to complex questions. Hence they appeal to numb-brained, feeble-minded idiots, such as those who (over)populate cyberspace.

Blaming everything, all the world's problems past, present and future on some unknowable, mostly invisible 'elite' is a convenient way of absolving each and every one of us from the blame we must accept ourselves because of our choices, our lifestyles, our ignorance and our consumption.

Humanity is only now beginning to get over the pestilence of religion, which has infested the carcass of every society in history, we may be replacing it with nothing less irrational, no less hate filled and no less plain, fucking stupid.

Oh woe is the world.

philipc

Post by philipc » Sat May 31, 2008 4:54 pm

eisnein wrote: and also the contradiction between how all people should join together as humans YET its bad to not have countries and individual nations and that the NWO is evil...
Every wannabe revolution in history made this logical mistake.