The time for change has begun... Obama clinches D-Ticket

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
elxicano

The time for change has begun... Obama clinches D-Ticket

Post by elxicano » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:02 am

All those Bush/Mcain-right-wing propaganda loving individuals can go kick rocks.

For those who continually comment that people follow him blindly because they don't know what that change is... check out www.barackobama.com first before speaking.

For those that want to know more about him... check it out www.barackobama.com

People who support him do it because they like his platform despite suggestions from hacks like Anne Coulter and Bill O'Reilly that say otherwise.

For the conservative hacks that want to express their stupidity, please respond because it is entertaining.

CHANGE IN 08!!!!!

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:07 am

It is very exciting - 2008

It's pretty cool to be alive right now
Ableton | Elektron

Music

Sleep Tyght

Post by Sleep Tyght » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 am

Watching a John MCcain speech...

He's pretty ummm...not really too interesting.

Anywho the idea of an Obama/Clinton ticket doesn't seem like such a bright idea. If you're going to give in to an ex-candidate trying to force herself on a ticket...

Then how the hell should we trust you to effectively deal with all the so-called Muslim baddies of the Middle East? It's the same 'ol story. People can't take care of shit on their old homefront(homelessness, poverty, etc.), but are always looking far and away at trying to help all the kids with flies on their faces.

I want to see Obama stay strong and handle shit on his own turf FIRST. Show us that you don't have to give in to the "candidate" who lies about sniper shootings while arguing that YOU HAVE A PROBLEM when you're not able to secure the votes of half-assed basswoods racists stuck in 1808.

Even though I agree that such a problem DOES EXIST...why couldn't SHE BE THE BETTER PERSON and argue that we shouldn't choose a candidate based on sex or gender. Why not say, "Yes I do believe that Obama has a problem with these voters, and that actually hurts me deep inside as a democratic candidate. That's not what our party is supposed to represent. That's not what AMERICA ITSELF ought to represent".

Yet the bitch wasted no time in arguing that backwoods gun slingin' ass religious nuts aren't dissatisfied with their current government. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

What really stood out as plain fucked up was the number of cards Obama could have pulled yet NEVER EVER EVEN ONCE did he pull the...

A. Age card. "People won't vote for me because I'm too young and supposedly inexperienced".

B. Race Card. "...Because I'm black"

C. Name Card. "...Because Obama and Osama...Well 'Nuff Said"

D. Religion card. "...Bcause they all assume I'm just a Muslim".

E. "Insert additional bullshit card here".

Hell not even McCain pulled the AGE CARD. Yet as soon as the curtain begins to close on this TWIT, the first thing she does is pull the "SEXISM CARD".

Well here's a thought...

I've never seen a "MEN FOR MCCAIN" SIGN whenever I've tuned into CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News. I've seen a "Bros Before Hoes" shirt...but I've NEVER EVER seen a bunch of men carrying "Brothers For Barack" or even a "BLACKS FOR BARACK" sign....

Seen a whole lotta "Women For Hillary" signs though. So how the fuck are you gonna bitch about SEXISM when it works against you, yet you remain silent when it's working for ya??? GTFOHWTB!!!!!

She fucked up the minute she declared herself to be the FEMALE CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR POTUS. When this all began, both camps tried their HARDEST not to make either candidate the "female candidate" or "the black candidate". She fucked up after Obama won Iowa, and she whipped up some fake ass tears to gain sympathy for her campaign. Nope. Sorry...there is hope for America still. Some of us are actually a bit educated I suppose.

Okay well back to McCain's speech...and to that guy with the backwoods motorcycle hick jacket cheering him on.

Edit:

Obama's officially sealed the nomination. Guud. Guud.
Whatever Doesn't Kill You, Only Makes You Stranger.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 am

Sleep Tyght wrote: I've seen a "Bros Before Hoes" shirt...
I really love that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno, paints a really funny picture of Politics in America 2008

DjViral

Post by DjViral » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 am

give it up. america's fucked no matter what happens. lol no president can save you from your recession/depression. i mean for fucks sake your 53 trillion dollars in debt. lol and candidates promise to cut taxes hahahaha. thats just gonna fuck you over more. welcome to 1929 bitches.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 am

http://au.news.yahoo.com/080603/2/174k3.html?f=mv

this journo wasn't very on the ball:
The former first lady left her residence in affluent Chappaqua, 50 kilometres north of New York City in a five-car convoy in the company of her husband and former president Bill Clinton, her campaign team said in a statement.

DjViral

Post by DjViral » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am

well she didn't drop out. big surprise

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 am

DjViral wrote:give it up. america's fucked no matter what happens. lol no president can save you from your recession/depression. i mean for fucks sake your 53 trillion dollars in debt. lol and candidates promise to cut taxes hahahaha. thats just gonna fuck you over more. welcome to 1929 bitches.
what country produces people this stupid? 1929?

what, are you fucking retarded? <--- I should make that my new signature
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Sleep Tyght

Post by Sleep Tyght » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 am

Tone Deft wrote:
DjViral wrote:give it up. america's fucked no matter what happens. lol no president can save you from your recession/depression. i mean for fucks sake your 53 trillion dollars in debt. lol and candidates promise to cut taxes hahahaha. thats just gonna fuck you over more. welcome to 1929 bitches.
what country produces people this stupid? 1929?

what, are you fucking retarded? <--- I should make that my new signature

My post was a bit stupid itself...even if it did reek of truth.

I don't know what half-assed country Viral's from, but right now I have FAITH in the candidate whom I've chosen to lead our country in a new direction. See that's the difference between a grown ass man with common sense and a future ahead, and a silly nihilistic mofo who feels he has nothing to live for. Hope buddy....hope never hurt anyone. All of this bullshit talk about what "Obama's CHANGE" means?

Well he's on the tube right now airing it ALL OUT. This isn't the first time he's done so either. Some ignorant....hopeless mofos just choose to ignore any and every message that inspires...well...hope.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 am

well everything I'm reading, and the radio just reported that it's a done deal

she's said she's open to VP which is probably a sign

weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:17 am

Isnt' the world ending in 2012 anyhow?

That's what the Mayans said...

Or didn't.

Or something...

M. Night Shyamalan?!

Nostradamus?

Nasir Jones?

I am?

Not?

Eh...

Barack made a house track, it was in the Beatport top 10 for a while. Probably still in the top 100.

So here's a couple of questions.

Is the world more sexist or racist?

If Barack doesn't take Hilary as VP, will he get the boot?

Boom?

Bang?

Just asking...

I asked elsewhere and I found the results pretty interesting...

Yeah...

Anywho...

When I Listen 2 This Sound feat. ZM - Nikola Gala

Good stuff...

D K

Post by D K » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 am

excellent, a step in the right direction.
get ready for probably the dirtiest campaign ever waged by the asshole republicans.
you thought what they did to kerry was shameful, just watch.

Sleep Tyght

Post by Sleep Tyght » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am

weeddigger wrote:Isnt' the world ending in 2012 anyhow?

So here's a couple of questions.

Is the world more sexist or racist?

If Barack doesn't take Hilary as VP, will he get the boot?

Boom?

Bang?

Just asking...

I asked elsewhere and I found the results pretty interesting...

Yeah...

Anywho...

More sexist or racist? Depend on who you're asking. I'm sure many of Hillary's supporters argued that the world is indeed more sexist...

And I'm willing to bet most if not all of them have ever been denied a job simply based on their color. I'd also don't believe they've ever had to deal with the "You speak so well" ridiculous commenting either.

Taking Hillary as a VP? There's the advantage of winning over her nearly 18 million voters...or 18 minus however many rednecks wouldn't vote for Obama because he's well...biracial.

There's far too many disadvantages to taking her on beginning with working with someone who's in the next room conspiring to work against you. Case in point...

THIS BITCH IS IGNORANT. Obama made history tonight being the first biracial...or say umm African American candidate to win the nomination for a major political party. What did Clinton do? She tells her voters to log onto her site and express their feelings...to help her decide what to do next. IT'S OVER. Let me repeat...THIS...bitch...is...ignorant. Huckabee didn't do this shit after McCain secured enough delegates to win. Pundits kept saying Hillary has no class. The bitch done stole rugs from the White House. Why should anyone expect class from this chick...or her husband for that matter? I would be dissapointed to se her name on the ticket, but if it helps Obama win in November then so be it.....

Cuz see it's not in my nature to be the irrational absent minded type to say, "Well if she's on the ticket then I'm voting for McCain"...who's policies and ideals COMPLETELY DIFFER from both Hillary and Obama.

Boom???

Sure to happen if McCain wins the election.

Bang???

Are you making reference to another classless Hillary comment? :lol: Yeah I bet she's thinking Barack needs to catch one in a heartbeat...
Last edited by Sleep Tyght on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:33 am

Obama's track is #86 on the Beatport top 100 downloads.

Yes We Can - House Music United

Good stuff...

Better track:

Beautiful Burnout - Underworld - Mark Knight Vocal Mix

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 am

Sleep Tyght wrote:Even though I agree that such a problem DOES EXIST...why couldn't SHE BE THE BETTER PERSON and argue that we shouldn't choose a candidate based on sex or gender. Why not say, "Yes I do believe that Obama has a problem with these voters, and that actually hurts me deep inside as a democratic candidate. That's not what our party is supposed to represent. That's not what AMERICA ITSELF ought to represent".

Yet the bitch wasted no time in arguing that backwoods gun slingin' ass religious nuts aren't dissatisfied with their current government. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

What really stood out as plain fucked up was the number of cards Obama could have pulled yet NEVER EVER EVEN ONCE did he pull the...

A. Age card. "People won't vote for me because I'm too young and supposedly inexperienced".

B. Race Card. "...Because I'm black"

C. Name Card. "...Because Obama and Osama...Well 'Nuff Said"

D. Religion card. "...Bcause they all assume I'm just a Muslim".

E. "Insert additional bullshit card here".
Well said.

Under no circumstances should Hillary be the VP. Repeat, under no circumstances should Hillary be next in line for the presidency should anything happen to Obama.