the disclosure project - ufos exist, no really!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
funknotik

Post by funknotik » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Emissary wrote:
Noel wrote:
gjm wrote: :?: Educate me. What do you mean by modes...
Just what I said on my post, e.g. just because a fish gains the ability to spend some time on land it doesn't mean it can't go back in the water any more. The first creatures to walk on land may only have been able to survive for a short time out of the water.

And there are primitive lifeforms that can reproduce by budding as well as by sexual reproduction http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(genus)#Reproduction

Evolution (if true) is a gradual process, gaining a new ability does not necessarily mean losing an old one.
there are not actually many facts to back this up though, hence its a theory. Scientists are always full of "mays" and "buts" how in any way is that different from a religious person or someone who believes in aliens?

the only possible way you can be considered a rounded scientist is if you consider all and every circumstance and aren't dragged into dogma, as scientists are slowly doing now

Evolution takes just as much a leap of faith as religion except is doesn't have reams and reams of human anecdotal evidence to back it up as religion does. One is based on small fractures of evidence and the other is based on the fallible human imagination.

All i can see in this thread is the only people with opened minds are those that believe in the atlantis theory as they don't even remotely disbelieve in the other two. They have a knowledge that exploring all theorys will eventually lead to a better understanding of themselves and where they came from
A lot of misconception exists about what a "theory" is in science as compared to daily conversation. According to the national academy of sciences: Some scientific explanations are so well established that no new evidence is likely to alter them. The explanation becomes a scientific theory. In everyday language a theory means a hunch or speculation. Not so in science. In science, the word theory refers to a comprehensive explanation of an important feature of nature that is supported by many facts gathered over time. Theories also allow scientists to make predictions about as yet unobserved phenomena.

There is also fringe theory and pseudo science. Any talk of Atlantis, planet x, etc etc would fall into the category of fringe theory or pseudo science. The planet x thing is particularly stupid when the people who originally thought they had discovered it, clearly stated that they where wrong and that it was in fact a ball of gas. Shortly after that the conspiracy began, they said it was a govt conspiracy to hide the truth. BS!
Two technics 1210 turntables, alot of guitars, 2gig Sony vgz fz290, 2gig frankenstein pc, mbox, ableton, flstudio, recycle, the infinity gauntlet, and alot of spare time..

funknotik

Post by funknotik » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 pm

ThrowAway wrote:What flimsy science have I referred to(besides joao's)? Everything science related Ive talked about is mainstream belief in the scientific community. Earth being seeded by alien bacteria is a prominent theory. Are you thinking Im comparing joao to einstein I wasnt, but if he turns out to be correct, hell be bigger than einstein. Am I off base here?
Panspermia has not been a prominent theory in any acredited scientific journal for the past 20 years.
Two technics 1210 turntables, alot of guitars, 2gig Sony vgz fz290, 2gig frankenstein pc, mbox, ableton, flstudio, recycle, the infinity gauntlet, and alot of spare time..

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 pm

creationism is the way of the future.

wait, what?

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:24 pm

funknotik wrote:
ThrowAway wrote:What flimsy science have I referred to(besides joao's)? Everything science related Ive talked about is mainstream belief in the scientific community. Earth being seeded by alien bacteria is a prominent theory. Are you thinking Im comparing joao to einstein I wasnt, but if he turns out to be correct, hell be bigger than einstein. Am I off base here?
Panspermia has not been a prominent theory in any acredited scientific journal for the past 20 years.
So what are the top three theories? Im pretty sure panspermia is right at the top with any other plausible theories.

dys4ik

Post by dys4ik » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 pm

ThrowAway wrote: I completely agree with everything except the records of jesus not existing. I was taught in school that the romans kept excellent records(just names and dates), of him appearing in court and his execution.
You should have asked them to show you where the Romans kept these records.

gjm

Post by gjm » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 am

Former astronaut has seen aliens. (New Zealand National News)

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/ScienceTec ... aspx#video
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 am

dys4ik wrote:
ThrowAway wrote: I completely agree with everything except the records of jesus not existing. I was taught in school that the romans kept excellent records(just names and dates), of him appearing in court and his execution.
You should have asked them to show you where the Romans kept these records.
Thinking back I should have, I still talk to that teacher every couple of years maybe Ill give him a call.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:11 am

I wonder what ailment that astronaut is going to suddenly get. Im guessing Alzheimer's or a heart attack.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 am

funknotik

Post by funknotik » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:43 am

ThrowAway wrote:Heres a link to the full interview http://ufonotebook.vox.com/library/post ... alone.html
It was interesting until I read this:

Mitchell's interests include consciousness and paranormal phenomena. During the Apollo 14 flight he conducted private ESP experiments with his friends on Earth.[3] In early 1973, he founded the nonprofit Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) to conduct and sponsor research into areas that mainstream science has found unproductive, including consciousness research and psychic events.

Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since".[4]

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 per cent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets"[5] and that UFOs have been the "subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and to create confusion so the truth doesn't come out".[6] In 2004 he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" inside the US Government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing US Presidents after John F. Kennedy.[7] He has said, that "We all know that UFOs are real, now the question is, where they come from"

Think he might just have gone nuts....

Moody

Post by Moody » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Certainly a good reason to dismiss this doctors opinion. :roll:
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:28 pm

why would you dismiss his opinion?

fatrabbit

Post by fatrabbit » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Just because he was an astronaut doesn't make it any more credible. I don't think they're on some higher plane of human respectability.

Remember that astronaut that went nuts and drove 1000 miles with a diaper (so she wouldn't have to stop) and then wearing a wig and trenchcoat in an attempt to assault and murder her love rival.

Read The Never-Ending Days of Being Dead by Marcus Chown. It has a few chapters on where things are in the search for alien intelligence and interesting opinions on why nothing has been found by that guy Wolfram.

BAKOY_MUSIC

Post by BAKOY_MUSIC » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm

dumbfux
vatican talks about aliens
they reckon they can grow asparagus on martian soil, (good ,asparagus is yummy)
Larry king gray video
Dr;E.Mitchell says there are aliens (did he walk on the moon ? ? ?)
Mitchell is a fucking Freemason
Mitchell was a Demolay Chevalier and member of Artesta No. 29 in New Mexico.
which means he's a mutherfucking arsehole SOB
next bonesman-bush will be inviting a gray to the W.House

they want us to believe that they are real, (imho, made in Area 51)
they need new enemy, like quickly
which will allow NWO to be enforced quicker

Don't believe please

research HAARP and how they can also beam images on a heated ionosphere (same principal for classic TV set), imagine you look up and see 10 000 ufo's,

Nanotechnology -
nanomachine : nanoreplicator - the science of reproduction/reconstruction on a molecular level

learn mayan calender, we are in the 5th night, scary shit dudes

Don't believe

it's all bullshit

don't believe the church or freemasons, always telling us fibs they are

look for a book
"The Façade" by Michael.Heiser, interesting details . . .
codex alimentarius is coming soon
MBP CD1 1.83Ghz 2G RAM, KORG49, MOTU TRAVELER

Moody

Post by Moody » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:57 pm

BAKOY_MUSIC wrote:dumbfux
vatican talks about aliens
they reckon they can grow asparagus on martian soil, (good ,asparagus is yummy)
Larry king gray video
Dr;E.Mitchell says there are aliens (did he walk on the moon ? ? ?)
Mitchell is a fucking Freemason
Mitchell was a Demolay Chevalier and member of Artesta No. 29 in New Mexico.
which means he's a mutherfucking arsehole SOB
next bonesman-bush will be inviting a gray to the W.House

they want us to believe that they are real, (imho, made in Area 51)
they need new enemy, like quickly
which will allow NWO to be enforced quicker

Don't believe please

research HAARP and how they can also beam images on a heated ionosphere (same principal for classic TV set), imagine you look up and see 10 000 ufo's,

Nanotechnology -
nanomachine : nanoreplicator - the science of reproduction/reconstruction on a molecular level

learn mayan calender, we are in the 5th night, scary shit dudes

Don't believe

it's all bullshit

don't believe the church or freemasons, always telling us fibs they are

look for a book
"The Façade" by Michael.Heiser, interesting details . . .
There are certainly some strange possibilities.
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.