One Day A Forum Member Died...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
landrvr1

One Day A Forum Member Died...

Post by landrvr1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:59 pm

...or did they? How would we know if a forum member actually died? Or did they just shuffle away? If I suddenly stopped posting, one might assume:

1. I've been hit by a bus.
2. The Island Monkeys caught up with me and bit me to death with their fucked up bad teeth.
3. leisureMuffinHole convinced me I really was shit and I left in humiliation.

Have any of you made some sort of arrangement to notify your various forums in the event of your demise? Some of you are no doubt friends and communicate offline, but most probably aren't.

Would anyone care?

Curious.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 pm

I have a button next to my computer. If I don't push it every 1/2 hour, it posts a death letter on all the forums I am a member of, and blows up my house.

gjm

Post by gjm » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:44 pm

timothyallan wrote:I have a button next to my computer. If I don't push it every 1/2 hour, it posts a death letter on all the forums I am a member of, and blows up my house.
Wicked!. Where do I D/L that app?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 pm

rover - believe it or not (you may want to sit down for this) there have been posters even greater than yourself (I know, hard to believe) that simply disappear and nobody really notices.

did you hear about nebulae? died in an autoeroticasphyxiation accident trying to mimic that ape/pole pic.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

lis102trants

Post by lis102trants » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 am

I have a button next to my computer. If I don't push it every 1/2 hour, it posts a death letter on all the forums I am a member of, and blows up my house.
I'm a little LOST right now... rather than your house blowing up, isn't it an island that blows up?

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 am

I'd care a little then forget.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:19 am

Tone Deft wrote:rover - believe it or not (you may want to sit down for this) there have been posters even greater than yourself (I know, hard to believe) that simply disappear and nobody really notices.
8O

did you hear about nebulae? died in an autoeroticasphyxiation accident trying to mimic that ape/pole pic.

And we never had the chance to get past 2nd base. :cry:
Though, looking at the cause of death, that was probably a good thing.