whatever

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
gaijin1717

Post by gaijin1717 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm

sweetjesus wrote:mccain up 5% in gallup polls.
Yep. FWIW, I have heard that polls generally target older, home-owning Americans because they aren't allowed to call cell phones and a lot of youngsters don't have a home phone.

Of course, the person who said this was wearing a McCain button.

funknotik

Post by funknotik » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Of all things lets not loose sight of the fact that PALIN TALKS TO GOD ABOUT GAS PIPELINES IN ALASKA!! WTF?!?!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/0 ... 23205.html
Two technics 1210 turntables, alot of guitars, 2gig Sony vgz fz290, 2gig frankenstein pc, mbox, ableton, flstudio, recycle, the infinity gauntlet, and alot of spare time..

trash

Post by trash » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:51 pm

just kill yourselves. please.

Grifter

Post by Grifter » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
Grifter wrote:Like maggot's to a turd, these are American elections
why would you put an apostrophe in that sentence?

illiterate fool.
Why would you start a new line of text without a capital letter?

Your fly is a turd monger aint it gif boy?

silicon1138

Post by silicon1138 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 pm

TITBAG wrote:was ringo having a pop at yoko with 'yellow submarine'?
best thing i've heard all day.
you never fail TB.
Carl Finlow aka - Random Factor / Voice Stealer / Silicon Scally / Il.Ek.Tro / Scarletron...
OSX 10.13, Quad Core Mac Mini, Live 10 Suite.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Grifter wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:
Grifter wrote:Like maggot's to a turd, these are American elections
why would you put an apostrophe in that sentence?

illiterate fool.

this time you left off an apostrophe.

fail.

I don't use caps because it's easier to edit my posts.

do you have anything of substance to say about Palin?
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Grifter

Post by Grifter » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
Grifter wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: why would you put an apostrophe in that sentence?

illiterate fool.

fail.

fa kappeng yo grammur levuls, yo , fincurrs fenk cunt.

Hidden Driveways

Post by Hidden Driveways » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Grifter wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:
Grifter wrote: Why would you start a new line of text without a capital letter?

fail.

fa kappeng yo grammur levuls, yo , fincurrs fenk cunt.
Well, I think we've all learned something here today. I feel enriched.

Grifter

Post by Grifter » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:21 pm

US elections in relation to this board:

Flys make maggot's

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:42 pm

trash wrote:just kill yourselves. please.
i think i will if another christian fundamentalist becomes part of the u.s. government...

oops shit wait minute.. i guess i should have died at birth

Donnie

Post by Donnie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:50 pm

The combination of religious fundamentalists and extreme liberals are killing this country together. Yet, they both think they have it all figured out and they both think the other side is the problem. Extremism FTL.

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Donnie wrote:The combination of religious fundamentalists and extreme liberals are killing this country together. Yet, they both think they have it all figured out and they both think the other side is the problem. Extremism FTL.
what extreme liberals? what the hell are you talking about? Did I miss
Stalin's nomination for the Democrats?
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.

elxicano

Post by elxicano » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Huey wrote:Fair enough Tone, we shall cease to debate. But feel free to post quotes from the debates or legitimate websites or news sources outside of the Obama camp, that substantiate your claim that Obama has stated facts on how he will do what he proposes and do the same for McCain. Help this poor uninformed american voter see the light that your have seen. I deal in facts all day, its my job. I will be happy to study them and see if I can gleen from between the lines and see through the mud slinging of the campaign, to find the grail of knowledge that you have obtained. I am serious. Show me something of a "How ya gonna do it" nature. I also have until the polls are about to close on election night to make up my mind. You seem to have been able to do that already. Good for you, I bow to you wisdom.
uh, huey? ...you are misinformed. There's plenty of information out there on specific, but just because you've missed it, doesn't mean they haven't presented it to the public.

Here's a link for taxes... its a comparison between McCain and Obama's tax plans should either one become elected. This is just an example of the information out there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00950.html

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:35 am

elxicano wrote:
Huey wrote:Fair enough Tone, we shall cease to debate. But feel free to post quotes from the debates or legitimate websites or news sources outside of the Obama camp, that substantiate your claim that Obama has stated facts on how he will do what he proposes and do the same for McCain. Help this poor uninformed american voter see the light that your have seen. I deal in facts all day, its my job. I will be happy to study them and see if I can gleen from between the lines and see through the mud slinging of the campaign, to find the grail of knowledge that you have obtained. I am serious. Show me something of a "How ya gonna do it" nature. I also have until the polls are about to close on election night to make up my mind. You seem to have been able to do that already. Good for you, I bow to you wisdom.
uh, huey? ...you are misinformed. There's plenty of information out there on specific, but just because you've missed it, doesn't mean they haven't presented it to the public.

Here's a link for taxes... its a comparison between McCain and Obama's tax plans should either one become elected. This is just an example of the information out there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00950.html
I think Huey just doesn't trust the system in general.
facts on how he will do what he proposes and do the same for McCain
can't do anything with a guy like that. everyone knows that politics are pure shite to begin with, then you get past that, he can't. it's a worldwide cultural cliche about the lying politician at the podium, up there with car salesmen and child molesting priests.

then you figure he can't tell the difference between Obama and McCain and the constant insults... you don't know the people posting stuff, but IMO he's got his head up his butt.
:P <-- that's me making a joke Huey.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Huey

Post by Huey » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 am

Tone,

I will apologize to you personally. My attacks on you came out of frustration of the old forum (any forum not just abes). One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone states their opinion and it is not in line with anothers, suddenly you are an uninformed, dick etc. (I am quoting you as a recent example, not to start some new). People have opinions and just because they are not what everyone wants to hear, does not make them wrong or right. Belief systems are different with everyone. You don't believe in religion, I do, you don't believe in the death penalty, I do in certain cases, I believe in abortion when the mother is in grave danger, you do not. Does that make you or I wrong? No. I can get past politics. There were some great men who were presidents. Lincoln for one. Not only as president but as a human being. What I can not tolerate is modern day politics and spinning and twisting words to say one thing and mean another. The behavior of both sides and their supporters toward one another is also intolerable. On a humorous note, I will not read anything from the Washington Post. Too liberal and biased for my taste, but thanks for the link anyways. Have a good night and I do sincerely appologize for letting my frustrations use you as a target.

Don
Pentium 4, 3 Ghz, 1G RAM, WinXP SP2, Live 6, FL6, Acid 6, Recycle, Atmosphere, Trilogy, Stylus RMX, MPC2500, M-Audio Delta 1010lt, and countless other vst's and outboard stuff.