Remix Contest by Team Remixus.com

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 pm

BoryZee wrote:Check out the new updates on our site if you're interested..
Looks the same as usual. What new updates do you mean?

BoryZee
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Location: We're Global
Contact:

Post by BoryZee » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm

pilcrow wrote:
BoryZee wrote:Check out the new updates on our site if you're interested..
Looks the same as usual. What new updates do you mean?
Hey thanks for looking..
We've updated the Rules section,
to better clear things up..

Also, we've added a soundbyte on the main page from a Radio Station
that's interested in promoting our contest..

Hope this helps some..
Check out our site for new updates

www.RemixUs.com

pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 pm

BoryZee wrote:
pilcrow wrote:
BoryZee wrote:Check out the new updates on our site if you're interested..
Looks the same as usual. What new updates do you mean?
Hey thanks for looking..
We've updated the Rules section,
to better clear things up..

Also, we've added a soundbyte on the main page from a Radio Station
that's interested in promoting our contest..

Hope this helps some..

Sorry if I'm coming in late on this discussion and this has already been answered, but who are some of the #1 producers on your team?

NorthernMonkey
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: UK

Post by NorthernMonkey » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 pm

..?

BoryZee
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Location: We're Global
Contact:

Post by BoryZee » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm

pilcrow wrote:
BoryZee wrote:
pilcrow wrote: Looks the same as usual. What new updates do you mean?
Hey thanks for looking..
We've updated the Rules section,
to better clear things up..

Also, we've added a soundbyte on the main page from a Radio Station
that's interested in promoting our contest..

Hope this helps some..

Sorry if I'm coming in late on this discussion and this has already been answered, but who are some of the #1 producers on your team?
That's alrite.. we welcome all visitors.. :)

To answer your question, there's a couple of them, but they prefer to remain nameless at this point.. They've produced for and have been supported by names like Deep Dish, Sasha & Digweed, Deadmau5, and John Creamer + Stephane K, just to name a few..

We also have a few Pop group vocalists on our team, however we're focusing mainly on Ayesha, who's vocals we're sending out. She used to be part of a pop sensation in Europe and Asia, before settling on a solo career.

Anyways, hopefully I've answered your question without giving away too much..

Thanks for reading and understanding.. :)
Check out our site for new updates

www.RemixUs.com

BoryZee
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Location: We're Global
Contact:

Post by BoryZee » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Thanks Northern Monkey.. ;)
Check out our site for new updates

www.RemixUs.com

b0unce
Posts: 5379
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by b0unce » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

what. the. world. needs now. is love, sweet love.
spreader of butter

pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

it's the only thing that there's just too little of

NorthernMonkey
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: UK

Post by NorthernMonkey » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 pm

b0unce wrote:what. the. world. needs now. is love, sweet love.
pilcrow wrote:it's the only thing that there's just too little of
You two should form a duet, you got something going on there.
..?

pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:
b0unce wrote:what. the. world. needs now. is love, sweet love.
pilcrow wrote:it's the only thing that there's just too little of
You two should form a duet, you got something going on there.
And set it to music, and hire some top-notch dancers....
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fpzDJFvmYwk

ThrowAway
Posts: 1614
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:13 pm

Post by ThrowAway » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:10 pm

BoryZee wrote:
Anyways, hopefully I've answered your question without giving away too much..
I dont think youll ever have that problem.

MojoTwin2
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: Fullerton, California

Post by MojoTwin2 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Please stop bumping this thread.

D'OH!

sorry

pilcrow
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by pilcrow » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey! How's the contest going?!

BoryZee
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Location: We're Global
Contact:

Post by BoryZee » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 pm

pilcrow wrote:Hey! How's the contest going?!
It's actually going pretty good.. Thanks for asking.. :)
Check out our site for new updates

www.RemixUs.com

Tone Deft
Posts: 24042
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: SF, CA

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:13 pm

:lol:
"Obsession is a great substitute for talent." - Steve Martin on learning the banjo

Dell Inspiron 15 7000, Live 10.1, Win10 Home, Edirol UA101, APC40, Remote SL, SPD-SX, mic, POD500HDX, JX305, Nova
soundcloud.com/tone-deft

Post Reply