Morgana Vintage Sampler Group Buy

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Trusty

Post by Trusty » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 am

andrewbrewer wrote:
Trusty wrote:This is one of my favorite software samplers. Not only does it sound good, but it is very immediate and intuitive. You don't have to do anything too tedious to set up multisampled, keymapped sounds to play, and other things like that which take an annoying amount of time on other samplers. If you want that grit and dirt and warmth, this thing delivers.

Download the demo. It won't hurt your computer or anything.
please don't take offense, but that's sounding kind of like an ad.

still, this thing does seem kind of cool -- haven't found time to try the demo, but some .mp3s i've heard sound nice.
It is an ad. I support the developer because I like the product. I mean every word though. I don't work for 112db, its a one man show and I'm not dj! so just take it as a free ad. Doesn't make what I said any less accurate however.

If you have any questions about it, I can help as I use it all the time.

earthlinger

Post by earthlinger » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 pm

remembranza
last chance for secret of sampling,
just three more people for 40% discount!
----------------------------
lyingdyingwonderbody#2

andrewbrewer

Post by andrewbrewer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Trusty wrote:
andrewbrewer wrote:
Trusty wrote:This is one of my favorite software samplers. Not only does it sound good, but it is very immediate and intuitive. You don't have to do anything too tedious to set up multisampled, keymapped sounds to play, and other things like that which take an annoying amount of time on other samplers. If you want that grit and dirt and warmth, this thing delivers.

Download the demo. It won't hurt your computer or anything.
please don't take offense, but that's sounding kind of like an ad.

still, this thing does seem kind of cool -- haven't found time to try the demo, but some .mp3s i've heard sound nice.
It is an ad. I support the developer because I like the product. I mean every word though. I don't work for 112db, its a one man show and I'm not dj! so just take it as a free ad. Doesn't make what I said any less accurate however.

If you have any questions about it, I can help as I use it all the time.
cool. here is a question: is it possible to control or automate loop-points in real time ?

earthlinger

Post by earthlinger » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Countdown begins for the last day!

just two more people for 40% discount!
----------------------------
lyingdyingwonderbody#2